Based on OFW 0717 version:
For which device?
- CWM (ClockWorkMod) (How to access CWM?)
- Updated apps (+ Add extra apps)
- Partition changed to EXT4
- Vondroid Boot animation
- Tweaked and performance optimised
- Apex launcher
This has tested on my phone (of course). It is a Zopo C2 black with 16GB internal storage and on MTK6589T Quad Core. More information about the different version, you can see the following link: http://vondroid.com/threads/different-types-of-zopo-c2-zp980.12167/
(white version has a different build and have different files).
This phone is ordered from @Pandawill
This firmware is a fully firmware with included bootloader and other stuffs. With this firmware you can unbrick your device by using SPF-Tool
How to install?
Use SPF-tool to flash your device:
After open the exe, you load your scatter file
if you got a error, do the step again
- put your usb cable into the phone
- press the download button on spf tool
- push your battery into your phone
- and wait until you see a green symbol on your screen (confirm that the flash has been completed)
Between step 2 and 3 need a few second wait time (for me, i'm counting 2-3 sec)
This is a initial version of CFW, there could be some bugs included, please tell me on the forum so I can maybe make some improvement on the next firmware release
- After flash this rom, you need format your phone otherwise you have only 1.29GB phone storage, but after the format you will have 12.48GB
- I'm not responsible for any brick of your device