Verified Stores are not part of VonDroid
Although we do verify the seller is genuine, all sales made are between you (the buyer) and the seller featured.

Support Request Again Pandawill Problems... [Solved]

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by mrkus21, Jul 22, 2014.

Remove Advertisements
  1. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    @Piers @Tuen @Pandawill @ATAB @VirusPlus

Guys, I have again and again Problems with Pandawill...
    Other Sellers did a good support, but here I´m waiting Month !!!

I ordered a Tablet FNFiFive mini 3 and it was send back by German Customs because of no CE Sign !
    Tracking Number is: RS117409707NL (17track.net)

Every Email I get from You, @Pandawill says, Wait wait wait... The tracking says it has arrived at the Destination Country, which you understand wrong, this is not like it says "Köln Germany" it should be back in China because German Customs from Köln send it back. I checked the Post Office again, for maybe its really back in Germany but it is not. How long should I wait ? You have no News for me...
    I also Checked Customs Office and they told me it can not be here again because of the Problems with CE Sign ! You are the Seller and You are responsible if you sell a Product to a Country with other Customs to make sure that it can pass it ! It has to be back in China now, please check.

Also Second Problem, I ordered a Jiayu G4T by DHL Express for a Friend and after One Week I asked you, you told me you have no Stock ??? I mean, whats that ??? If you have no Stock, why should I spend more Money for DHL Express and at your Page it did not say, you dont have STOCK !!! Really a bad Service...
    Now you told me I have to wait 6 Days to restock. Now I have to wait, but why can´t you post the real State you have in Stock ??? If I would know it is not in Stock I would not order it by Express. Again a bad expierience!

I dont know why, but other Sellers did not have that bad Support.
    So I personally don´t understand why they are verified here ?!
    Every Email I send them, other Persons answer and I have to explain my Problem times and times again.
    It´s again over a Week they Email me to wait more Time. But how long...
    I spend 154 USD for that and I cant do nothing now as to wait and wait until I get my Money back.

Regards, mrkus21

2. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    @mrkus21,

I understand your frustration - I have been there too w/ another seller.
    What I do not get - that it also was said: wait,wait wait despite the tracking clearly stating it is back where it came from. All of a sudden it is not understood...

Nevertheless I hope U2 can work something out. The CE sign is a common problem...as we know...

ATAB

3. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    No reply here after Days....

4. Pandawill

Pandawill Verified Store Member

Tablet:
    CHUWI, PIPO, CUBE....
    Phone:
    ZOPO, ZTE, HUAWEI, LENOVO...
    TV Stick:
    Hi719, PIPO X1, MK808III...
    @mrkus21 Hello, usually we check the forum once a week, that's why you didn't get any response here. We felt sorry about this, but you can contact our service anytime for instant help.

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS117409707NL From the tracking info, we can see that the package is till stuck in Germany. The customs/ post office won't release/ return the package so quickly and delays always happen because of cumbersome procedures, which is beyond our control and will take around 2-6 months. Regarding to the CE issue, sellers like us can do nothing on it, unless the manufacturers figure it out. On the other hand, users shall be aware of the risks too. Yes, it's our responsibility to handle this case, so we ask you to wait with us, and we're waiting updates from the shipping carrier in the meantime. We'll notify the customer immediately when we get any updates and receive the package. We hope you can understand.

Please, wait for another week. You can directly contact our service for a full refund if nothing happens by then (August 4). We do appreciate your patience.

Jiayu G4T:
    Except sku49055, all are still available in our warehouse till now. Our service will contact customers for an exchange or a refund when an item turns to "sold out" in a week, and the arrival time of an item depends on the manufacturer. You should have known that how a Chinese e-shop run a business when it comes to "stock", which is caused by the current market in China, plus all competitors do the same as how we PandaWill do. This is a fact. So be fair please. Anyway, before the shipment, you can contact our service for updates, a refund or a replacement anytime you want. The express fee could be refunded if the order was processing more than 2 weeks based on customers' demands. We sincerely apologized for the delay.

Any opinion is acceptable. Please do contact our service for help about order cases. Thanks for your feedback and support!

Kind Regards,
    PandaWill Marketing Team

5. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    @Pandawill

About my Tablet, ... nothing more I want to hear like "Please, wait for another week. You can directly contact our service for a full refund if nothing happens by then (August 4). We do appreciate your patience. " I can wait for sure, but your Support Team did not told me to wait until 4th August... this is an Explanation I can live with. I hope you can understand me, if you will get an Email as a Customer and every Time you will be told wait... wait... wait... and nothing would be explained exactly like here now, that this makes you sad. Also its not a good Idea if a Customer send you an Email more Times that every Time he gets Answer from other Persons. I have to explain my Problem again and again. This Problem can be handled by the Order Number... The first Person who Anwsers from your Team can be locked to that Order that the Customer has every Time the same Person he speaks to.

Anyway, i hope you can fix that Problem with the CE Sign, I know its not on you if a Product has one or not. BUT.. It´s on you to write it to the Specifications on your Store.
    That would make it easy for Customers to choose a Device with a CE Sign, so that this Problems never happen. If you would write "CE Sign: YES or NO" only to the Device Spec. this would help a LOT !

About the G4T...
    You tell me it´s still available ?! So your Customer Service told me to wait 3-6 days to restock it, I waited 10 Days now and no One told me if it will be shipped or in Stock.
    The Problem I have is not to wait, the Problem I have is not getting notified by Email... You say it´s in Stock, so I´m wondering why it would not be shipped now.
    My Friend is waiting for it and thats why we ordered by Express. I hope your Service will take care about that and ship it quick !
    Also I have to tell you that I can not follow my Order on your Site, like tracking it.

6. Pandawill

Pandawill Verified Store Member

Tablet:
    CHUWI, PIPO, CUBE....
    Phone:
    ZOPO, ZTE, HUAWEI, LENOVO...
    TV Stick:
    Hi719, PIPO X1, MK808III...
    @mrkus21

Normally our service will get to know a whole case by searching the database on our own, instead of to ask the customer a thing which is clearly clarified. We're sorry for the mistake, and we've reported this to our CS. Thanks for your understanding and suggestions.

After a searching work, you ordered a G4S, not G4T. G4S is unavailable till now, because of a delay from the manufacturer. In fact, your order was supposed to be done last week, while failed due to the poor quality in our QC process. And we believe you will not agree to get a defective device as well. Now we're still waiting for the arrival of the next batch, no estimated date given yet, you may get our service for updates. If you hate waiting, we might suggest to ask a refund, or a replacement by reaching our service. A coupon shall be offered for compensation. We know how it feels as a customer, but we can't help either. so again we truly apologize.

Kind Regards,
    PandaWill Marketing Team

Attached Files:

7. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    @Pandawill

Thank you for shipping the Phone on 01-08-2014 now... My Friend has waited so long for it. Hope he will receive it quick.

Regards, mrkus21

Remove Advertisements