Android Game Consoles on the RUN !

Discussion in 'Other Android Devices' started by mrkus21, Dec 13, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    I ordered a new Device to test and have Fun with. Some of you know that there are some Chinese Game Console Manufacturers which are now using Android 4.1.1 for their Consoles.

For me the 2 important Manufacturers are Yinlips and JXD !
    So I heard about some new Consoles a 7 inch and a 5 inch from JXD.
    I think 7 inch is too big for a portable Console but 5 would be great.
    But this Device is more then a Game Console. I think this is a little Tablet with physical Buttons, which makes
    it more funny to play all the Old Stuff like SNES and SEGA and so on...

So now I ordered a new JXD S5300. It has a 5 inch 800x480 capacitive Screen, Android 4.1.1 running on a
    Cortex A8 with 1GHz and 512MB RAM... JXD makes it easy to customize the Device and so they installed Root out of the Box ! A Great Thing is their Game X App which lists all your Games installed and also the Games available on Android and Game X.

Also they installed a Link APP which is similar to Link2SD, so you can put all your Game DATA to the TF Card to save internal Memory.

All the Specs here:
    http://www.jxd.hk/products.asp?id=626&selectclassid=009006

I ordered it with DHL Express and hopefully it´s here before Christmas.
    If I got the Device, I do a little Test and Review here.
    So lets see, what this Baby can do. :cool:

2. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    Now I received the JXD S5300.

I have to say, great Product nice for Gamers...
    Here are some Pictures: http://vondroid.com/useralbums/jxd-s5300-game-pad.19/view

For ICS the Performance could be a bit better, but its ok for Gaming, and thats the Important thing.
    I love to play old Games like Megaman, Sonic, Mario and Street Fighter or Donkey Kong.
    These old Arcade Games are running really great with this Console !
    The Sound is good with the internal Speaker.
    Also HDMI Out works without Problems on my 22 inch TFT.

The Game Hub X from JXD has some great old Games, but their Server could have a better Connection sometimes.
    It´s not perfect yet. But if you have installed some Games, they run really smooth !
    Also with Android Games I have no Problems, I tryed DARK and FANTASHOOTING with no Problems.
    They have installed Root out of the Box, and also a Linker APP...

With the Linker App you can move big Games to a micro SD Card, because the JXD has only 4GB inside. But with this App, it doesnt matter.
    Root is great, I removed all the Chinese Stuff to have more Space for Apps.
    The WiFi Signal is ok at all my Rooms. The Battery also is really good with old Games, I think they don´t need much Power.

For Now I sold the JXD S5300, because I´m no Gamer, only wanna test this cool Device.
    Maybe for my old Games I can also buy a Nintendo DS like Chinese Console with built in Games...

There are some other Consoles from JXD, but I think this Hardware is really good for Chinese Stuff.
    :D

Remove Advertisements