Cube U30GT2 General

Discussion in 'U30GT2' started by Tuen, Nov 7, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    After ordered my Cube U3OGT2 from @CooliCool.

Mine first review after unpack:
    From the tab, default there is already a screen protector placed on the screen, if someone know where I can buy spare screen protectors (fully covered) let me then know
    The battery charger that i've got from @CooliCool got some buzzy sound when i'm charging that at 0% battery state.
    The battery was fully low (when I boot, he can't pass the boot animation because there was not enough power to boot up).
    While charging I can boot them up and it looks very nice. But there was an old version of the firmware on the device (will be updated after fully charge). At the moment it has a firmware of V2.04 from 10 aug 2013. Normally I don't need to tell you, but default on this firmware V2.04, there are a lot of Chinese bloatware for an European users they won't use it.

Vondroid Custom firmware will be build, but after test with the latest firmware of V2.06 (U30GT2)
    Screenshot_2011-01-01-20-04-02.png Screenshot_2011-01-01-20-04-16.png Screenshot_2011-01-01-20-04-25.png

Rockchip Rockchip RK3188 chipset (using 28nm quad-core master chip with quad-core A9 architecture) has been out for some days, and now the first mass-produced using this program than the quad-core tablet Cube peas 2 (U30GT 2) officially listed, we have the opportunity to play ahead of this product, and share with you a simple demo experience.

Let's take a look at this product's standard configuration, which uses a 10.1-inch 1,920 × 1,200 high-definition screen, with a 10-point touch, 32GB ROM plus 2GB RAM combinations, and supports microSD card expansion, front 2 million painting Su / rear 5-megapixel autofocus camera. Others include three-axis gyroscope, light sensor wisdom, roll cage design, etc. In addition you can also OTG plug-in 3G card, mouse and other peripherals.

From a design point of view , this Cube quad-core peas 2 gives the visual impression in front of a very simple , nothing too much modification , and our common Series Tablet iPad and Galaxy Note is not much difference compared . For the border , given the 10.1 -inch screen size , or acceptable , of course, If you could narrow little better . The back of the tablet , but also plastic material , using a white piano paint technology, this should be more attractive female users . Rear 5-megapixel main camera design in the upper right corner , which comes with an LED light ; From a practical point of view of the camera , the focus faster, photographs write speed is also good, but the low-light conditions will affect photo quality , due to Internet photo sharing 'd had enough.

When you put four nuclear peas 2 flat on the table , you will find its silver metallic edging process . This side of the handle a little to enhance its texture, the port and the entire body of basic physical buttons located in the left side , including the switch button , volume control button , headphone jack, power port , HDMI, microSD card slot and so on. The overall body work pretty good , although the plastic material, but in our hands without feeling low , it is thickest at 9.6mm ( length 260mm, width 170mm), good control . Screen visual point of view , resolution fine enough , the overall color and contrast, and brightness are in line with expectations, but this feeling to play in color on the warm side a little. People feel impressive is its loud speaker volume to be larger than the average flat lot , if not too loud sound under the requirements of this touches more suitable for those who like to watch movies .

Cube peas 2 quad-core RK3188 be the first mass-produced products, so the system is basically stuck in the Android 4.1 native state . In other words, this system manufacturers have not enough time to do meticulous polished interface , you can not see the custom UI. Which is like the native users of the system is a good thing , but we also want manufacturers still able to do some local optimization. RK3188 with quad-core CPU, 28nm A9 1.8Ghz frequency with 2GB of RAM is sufficient to meet user needs. Fluency from the entire system , it is very handy , virtually no Caton , even if you are relatively large open games, watch online video, etc. is also very smooth.

We play time is limited, try to run some software running points , including security Bunny ran sub-results fluctuated between 15,000 to 17,000 ( official claimed the maximum can reach 18,000 ) . While running the software running in the background score value by the number of memory calls and many other factors, only as a reference , but from this point of view , the system still has some optimization space . In addition to Cube manufacturers will continue to optimize the tablet outside , Rockchip Rockchip RK3188 firmware itself will continue to enhance the performance of the hope that they can continue to update the system in time for the user .

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Tuen

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
  3. CooliCool

CooliCool Local warehouse in Europe, 72 hours delivery! Verified Store Member

Tablet:
    U30GT2
    Phone:
    STAR S9500
    TV Stick:
    MK802
  4. Tuen

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
  5. CooliCool

CooliCool Local warehouse in Europe, 72 hours delivery! Verified Store Member

Tablet:
    U30GT2
    Phone:
    STAR S9500
    TV Stick:
    MK802
    Feel free to message us anytime you want help from us,xD

6. Tuen

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone: