Does anyone have the momo 12?

Discussion in 'Ployer' started by jangeisler, Feb 8, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. jangeisler

jangeisler Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101 II
    Hi all. I have the yuandao n101 2, which unfortunately has a bad screen defect, as the multitouch doesnt really work, and jitters when I touch more than one spot on the screen at the same time. It's a common error on all n101 2.

So I've been looking at the momo 12, and it seems to be a good tablet. If you own a momo 12, could you please be kind and write a comme two about it? If it has any flaws, screen or touchscreen errors or anything?

I'm sending my n101 2 back to the vendor, and I hope that they will accept that I get another tablet instead.

Thanks

Jan

2. Flaviometal

Flaviometal Member

Tablet:
    Ployer MOMO12
    Phone:
    Genesis GT-8230
    I have one. And yes, it's reliable. It's IPS screen it's superb, Wifi is very good, sound is loud, buttons are flawless (without any crack), and it's weight is the best for 10.1 ones: only 1.0 pound / 454 grams, with just only 9.6 mm of thickness. It's very smooth too, and I've already tested a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10'1 plus a Nexus 7, and yet I prefer the Ployer (maybe with Nexus a little better than Ployer in performance). I'm using roman's firmware on it (from TNT), and the ONLY complaint about this device it's the battery: only about 4 to 5 hours of use.

Don't think twice: if you want a good chinese DualCore tablet, Ployer it's your choice (maybe Cube U30GT too, the "new" and current model). But be aware: buying a chinese tab it's a lottery, and among various, one may be defective. It's a pity that this is an exchange, otherwise I would suggest you buying with roman from TNT.

3. jangeisler

jangeisler Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101 II
    Thanks very much :)
    ATM I've sent back my yuandao n101 II, as it's crap, and I hope that they'll send me the momo 12 instead

4. InGadget

InGadget Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD
    Phone:
    Chuwi V99
    Its a great tablet it has been our best seller!!

5. jangeisler

jangeisler Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101 II
    Thanks for the feedback. :)

....as it seems now, didobuy recieved my n101 II, and claimed that they've done a factory reset on it and tested it for a while.

They said that they tested the multitouch using more than one multitouch tester, and that it worked fine now, so they've sent it back to me.
    I really hope that they aren't screwing with me.....

6. starman

starman Member

Would you advise the MOMO12 or the MOMO20? there are some concerning reviews in amazon on the MOMO20 in spite of amazing specs and a very close price to the MOMO12

Remove Advertisements