Support Request Flash a mk808b

Discussion in 'MK808B' started by CVX20, Jan 16, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. CVX20

CVX20 Member

TV Stick:
    MK808
    I know this is old stuff to you guys,but I'm just getting into it and could use some direction.I've been trying to flash this unit(original not a clone) off and on for about a week now.
    So here's a bit of a run down on what I've done after hours and hours of reading and watching vids.
    I got the Rockchip drivers downloaded and windows says they're operating correctly.I can get the unit into flash mode no problem,in fact I think it's stuck in flash mode right now actually.
    Problem is when I get into the flash loader(it does recognize the device) and open it,it doesn't populate the box with the files to flash to the unit.I have tried a few different ROM's with the same result.I should also mention that the first time I got into the flash tool I erased the NAND before I realized I had nothing to flash to it.I then went to the alternative flash Batchtool and once again it is in flash mode and the unit it showing as being there,but I can't find the FW Path anywhere to populate the top section of that application.
    Anybody got an idea what it is I'm doing wrong here?Please go easy on the new guy.I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff.

One more question.Is there anyway to toggle USB Debugging on my laptop as the unit won't do anything hooked to the TV since I erased the NAND.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. CVX20

CVX20 Member

TV Stick:
    MK808
    Thanks to all those that jumped in to help the new guy!
    Took a while,but I figured it out on my own.

Remove Advertisements