Verified Stores are not part of VonDroid
Although we do verify the seller is genuine, all sales made are between you (the buyer) and the seller featured.

Support Request Geekbuying sent me a defective Pipo M9 Pro

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by crocodile, Sep 7, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. crocodile

crocodile Member

I ordered a Pipo M9 Pro from geekbuying.com and I received it in almost 9 days. Everything until this was perfect. However, after I turned on my Pipo M9 Pro, it crashed in an hour. The tablet shut itself off and no button on tablet responded. Screen is black, but screen light is on. Only when I press reset button on tablet, screen turn itself off and then I can turn on tablet by pressing power button. This problem continues and the tablet shut itself off in every 3 or 4 hours. Also I realized that whenever I run Antutu Benchmark, this problem also shows up.

I suppose there is a software problem in tablet, then I flashed the latest rom on the pipo's official site. However, this new rom didn't solve my problem too. Now I think there is a hardware problem in my tablet.

I talked with a customer representative of geekbuying on live chat and they said that they will talk with supplier and find a solution about my problem. It has been past approximately 8 days after this talk and they haven't contact me yet.

I want from geekbuying to solve my problem.

P.S: My order no is 3067415

Edit: All ROMs that Geekbuying sent did not work and my problem still continued. Then Geekbuying accepted to full refund if I sent tablet back. I solved my problem by sending it back.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  2. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
  3. Geekbuying

Geekbuying Verified Store

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Hi, I am very sorry for this inconvenience.I will talk with the customer service and ask them to find a solution for your tablet as soon as possible. Sorry again.

4. cemal

cemal Member

Please dont trust geekbuying!
    I bougt an android stick from geekbuying, pay for device and DHL fast shipping, i ask for tracking number and they sent me a number for tracking, after 2 weeks the tracking number still dosent work, and ask again , and they said " you need to pay 37$ more or we ship it air mail" i dont want to pay, and want to refund, and they didnt refund! i dispute paypal, i am still waiting for refund from paypal, and they said " back your dispute and we will refund your money ))) They lie, according to eye...

5. Geekbuying

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Dear cemal,

There must be some mistakes.
    I am here to try my best to help you.so,could you please tell me your order number?I will help you check what happened.

Thank you.

6. cemal

cemal Member

Mistake is shopping on geekbuying!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Order Date :6/1/2014
    my first mail ;

June 08,2014
    Hi my order is 3165559 can you give me the tracking number?
    your ansver ;
    June 09,2014
    Here nice to tell u that the package has shipped to you on 7 th June .here are the tracking number :2918480843 , you can check it in this t site :http://www.cn.dhl.com/
    Hope you can receive it quickly
    nice day
    katie

After 2 days your message ;
    June 10,2014
    Hello, there,
    thanks for your order from Geekbuying.
    we know you have paid the shipping fee, but we are so sorry to inform you that your area is a remote area, so you have to pay for the remote fee, and you can also check on this internet to see if your area is a remote area:http://raslist.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp
    so if you would like to pay for the remote fee (about USD37),please pay to this link : http://www.geekbuying.com/Product/QuickToLoad/FC179348A70BFD3F847221B65BDECC87?pid=328907
    please ignore the picture and after you pay ,just tell me your new order number so that we can send out your order .
    and if you do not want to pay for the remote fee , we will change it to airmail for you.If you have any questions ,please feel free to contact us.
    Best regards,
    Lily

I ask ;
    June 11,2014
    Did you sent the item?

I ask again ;
    June 12,2014
    Did you sent the item?

I ask againnnn ;
    June 13,2014
    Did you sent the item?

Your answer ;
    June 13,2014
    Dear friend,
    Good morning.Here we had sent the item to you,and please wait for it patiently.Thank you!
    Best wishes
    Tineir

I ask ;
    June 15,2014
    Hi
    The track number you have sent result "No Record" in dhl tracking page
    Number is :2918480843
    is this number true?

Your answer ;
    June 17,2014
    Hello, there,
    thanks for your order.
    currently we send out your package to the shipping company and we wait for that you have to pay the remote fee, then we can proceed the transportation.
    we know you have paid the shipping fee, but we are so sorry to inform you that your area is a remote area, so you have to pay for the remote fee,
    and you can also check on this internet to see if your area is a remote area: http://raslist.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp
    so if you would like to pay for the remote fee (about USD37),please pay to this link : http://www.geekbuying.com/Product/QuickToLoad/FC179348A70BFD3F847221B65BDECC87?pid=328907
    please ignore the picture and after you pay ,just tell me your new order number so that we can proceed your order .
    [​IMG]
    and if you do not want to pay for the remote fee , we will change it to airmail for you.
    If you have any questions , please feel free to contact us.
    Best regards,
    Lily

I said ;
    June 17,2014
    Hi
    Thanks for your inform.
    I bought this item on 6/1/2014 and today is 6/17/2014 , ships in 2-7 days and transfer here 3-5 days, total is 12 dayss. but now 17 days past and still my item didnt come here. you said me sent the item, gave me track nummer, i ask you about transfer, and you said me be paitent... but now you say we didnt sent the item, sory but i cant wait any more, and cant spend any money, can you cancel the order please.

Your Answer ;
    June 19,2014
    Hello, there,
    thanks for your order.
    currently your package in the shipping company and we wait for that you have to pay the remote fee, then we can proceed the transportation.
    we know you have paid the shipping fee, but we are so sorry to inform you that your area is a remote area, so you have to pay for the remote fee,
    and you can also check on this internet to see if your area is a remote area: http://raslist.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp
    please ignore the picture and after you pay ,just tell me your new order number so that we can proceed your order .
    and if you do not want to pay for the remote fee , we will change it to airmail for you. what's your opinion?
    [​IMG]If you have any questions , please feel free to contact us.
    Best regards,
    Lily

I ask again!!!
    June 19,2014
    hi, my order didnt come still, you say i need to pay another fee, but icant give any more money, and i cant wait any more, will you cancel my order? or i will connect to pay pal for despute my billing.

Your answer !!! ( like jog :))
    June 21,2014
    HI there ,
    thanks for your repoly .
    Could you please tell me your order number first ?
    Looking for your earlier reply.
    Nice weekend
    katie

I said ;
    June 21,2014

Your Ansver ;
    June 24,2014
    Hi there ,
    Thanks for your reply .
    here we are so sorry make this inconvenient .Regard your package has shipped to the shipping company , How about we change to ship to you by airmail .Does it ok for you ?
    Anyway we will try our best to help you .
    Looking for your good news
    katie

I Said!!!!!!
    June 24,2014
    No i dont want air mail. i want to cancel order.

Your Answer ;
    June 24,2014
    Hi, there,
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    In order not to keep you waiting so long , we have canceled the order according to your request. We will refund you within 48 business hours.
    We honestly apologize for the delay.
    If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
    Sincerely,
    Lily

I ask ;
    June 30,2014
    how many 48 hours you need?

Your answer :))))
    June 30,2014
    HI there ,
    Thanks for your reply .
    So sorry to say that , because you have opened the paypal and when my manager refund to you it been refused .Could you please closed it first ?
    Not worry , we will keep in touch with you all the time .
    Feel free to contact us
    Good day
    ------------------------------

Mistake is shopping on geekbuying!!!!

7. Geekbuying

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    :)Oh I am so sorry about this inconvenience.I have contacted our customer service,and They said you have opened the paypal dispute,we tried to refund to you,but failed,because of the paypal dispute.If you don't want to close it,the paypal will refund to you but with a long time.
    In order to refund to you quickly,could you please close it first?This is the fastest way.

Thank you and best regards

8. cemal

cemal Member

You tried to refund me :))))))))
    The joker:))))

9. Geekbuying

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Didn't you receive the email from our customer service?
    Please close your paypal dispute so that we can refund to you at a fast way.or you have to wait for the paypal to refund to you after a long time procedure.

10. cemal

cemal Member

Dont trust geekbuying!!!
    Do you have reading and undurstanding capability ?
    Can you read and understand what i write up side?
    You lie every time on this shopping, you steal my time, almost my money...
    Waiting long time? you have waited for me exactly 1 month!!!
    and now you say paypals procedure takes long time:))))
    Did you count how many time i wanted refund in our conversation??
    You try to refund me :))))))))) never but never again.......
    Dont trust geekbuying!!!

11. Geekbuying

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Yes,I understand clearly.But still sorry about that.
    You don't want to pay any fee about DHL remote area,and you don't want to change to airmail either.So the DHL company couldn't ship your order,this issue waste about 20 days.Then you wanted to refund and also you opened the paypal dispute.When you open the paypal dispute,the paypal refused our refund.Once the paypal interfered in the issue,we can not do anything but wait for the paypal handling.

But don't worry,we will refund to you certainly.At the same time,our customer service manager will contact the paypal to speed up the progress.

Here you can see the procedure,the paypay is handling your issue now.
    [​IMG]

12. cemal

cemal Member

I have got the same screen ;)

Still you cant understand, or you dont want to understand.....
    Let me explain again;

You Said in this shoppin ;
    (June 09,2014) - the package has shipped to you on 7 th June - LIE
    (June 09,2014) - the tracking number :2918480843 - LIE
    (June 10,2014)- you have to pay remote fee (about USD37) - LIE
    (June 13,2014)- Here we had sent the item to you,and please wait for it patiently. - LIE
    (June 01,2014)- ships in 2-7 days and transfer time 3-5 days - LIE
    (June 24,2014)- We will refund you within 48 business hours. -LIE

and i want my first refund on June 17,2014
    and your answer on June 24,2014 (after 7 days )
    How about we change to ship to you by airmail .Does it ok for you ?

Now did you UNDERSTAND why i say DONT TRUST GEEKBUYING?

I TRUST ONLY PAYPAL

BY...

13. cemal

cemal Member

And one thing more ;
    you wont refund me,
    paypal refund me...

14. Geekbuying

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Yes,I asked this picture from our customer service.So I put it here.

We refund to Paypal and paypal refund to you.

BTW,
    There are tons of e-mails that our customer service needs to read everyday. So if there is any delay of reply, do try to contact with the us in multiple ways (forum, customer sevice e-mail, live chat,etc).

This reply is not only to you but other forum members.

Remove Advertisements