It is in the market now

Discussion in 'Novo 9' started by iradj, Jan 21, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. iradj

iradj Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Novo7
    Phone:
    Ainol Novo9
    Hi,
    Novo 9 is in the market now (China mainland), one of my Chinese friends informed me just this morning , they accept order and will ship it within 6 days , what is strange is about the memory storage , he informed me the tablet is 32 GB !!! I was surprised because it should be 16 according to the official web site , but my friend checked with the seller again and 32GB is confirmed again, I guess may be in mainland (China) they have 32GB too!!! how ever as the official web page siad it has different new colors for the shell and I asked to order a Green one (because I'm Iranian) but company said , can not order green , only gray or white colors are available for the moment , so I received 3 surprises today , 1- it arrived 2-32 GB 3- no new colors.
    I want to share these news with you , I will receive the tablet soon , may be in 20 days , because it must deliver to my friend then should send to Iran again (because of sanction we can not buy any thing directly and we can not use any kind of credit cards)any way I will write more about the gadget when I receive it, but as I already used some other products from same company , every time I receive a new tablet from Ainol co. it makes me surprise , it was always much better than I expected.
    O.K let's wait for a few more days to see if it is what I was waiting for or may be less !!!

Piers likes this.
  2. heinzelimaah

heinzelimaah Member

Tablet:
    no name
    Hi, Iradj,
    Mi Name is Heinz, and I've read your nice lines above, could you make a connection between your Friend in china an myself?
    If yes, please let me now, I stay in France, an like to buy tablet with som realistic avantages, direct from china.
    best regards
    Heinz

Remove Advertisements