MK808B Plus after upgrade to 109k4 no wifi and bluetooth

Discussion in 'MK808B' started by lozoman, Mar 5, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. lozoman

lozoman Member

TV Stick:
    MK808B Plus
    Hello I purchased my device MK808B Plus on aliexpress. First order was for my friend and the update 109k4 worked. month later I ordered for myself from the same buyer on aliexpress . After upgrading on 109k4 wifi is not working. The problem is that I didnt write down the version but it was a long string with number and string nothing similas to 109k4. Is it posible that I got cloned or fake version how can I check this? Or better where I can get orginal firmware for it. It has RTL8723bs wifi.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Same probleme here:
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread....fter-finless1-1)&p=288113&posted=1#post288113

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  2. lozoman

lozoman Member

TV Stick:
    MK808B Plus
    I finally resolve the problem by installing the rom http://pan.baidu.com/s/1eQImf2i. I used USB burn tool to install and not throuht sd card as written in instructions . I think that this is not the rom that was orginal installed on my device because it now says that i have model mk808b without plus. But it now works. I tested the remote controler program RemoteIME.apk and it works. XBMC, facebook,gmail,dropbox,youtube,chrome,drive..works but could't intall them throuht googleplay but manually.

3. omena

omena Member

Tablet:
    Nexus 7 2013
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    TV Stick:
    MK808B Plus
    Hi lozoman,

I'm in the same situation here. Any chance that you could share the rom since the original link seems dead.

4. lozoman

lozoman Member

TV Stick:
    MK808B Plus
  5. diogopio

diogopio Member

TV Stick:
    MK809II
    hi, the second link is dead too... i really appreciate if you share again. Thank you!

6. icegeiser

icegeiser Member

Tablet:
    Mini TV
    Phone:
    Moto X
    i have the same problem. where can i find the rom?

Remove Advertisements