PIPO MAX M3 RK3066 2GB/32GB JELLY BEAN INBUILT 3G

Discussion in 'M3' started by mkh, Sep 19, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    Based on the info from iPadAlternative (2.5mm, 9V, 2.5A) this one could work, but some tablet's don't start charging unless they get the maximum amperage and those car chargers give 1.5 amps only.

2. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    Some nice pics of the M3 HERE

3. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    Still, looks like a concept product to me. I have not seen it actually being sold anywhere.
    not sure if aliexpress really counts as you could be getting anything! thank you and remember BE CAREFUL out there tablet hunters :)

4. Jerry

Jerry Member

Hello all ,
    This is my first post so be gentle :)
    I`m so so interested in buying two of these for my kids & I was watching the above item on e-bay , but being a PC geek & not knowing a single thing a bout android tablets is it really worth the extra £35 for having this below on the device & a so called UK seller ?

5. mkh

mkh Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M2 Max with inbuilt 3G
    Phone:
    Await ramos quad HD with 3G
    this pipo m3 seems to be a very good tablet..but am not sure if its readily available..i havent read any reviews from any user in any forum so far...am waiting to see a few reviews and then buy..

novio has not come back and posted whether he got his pipo m3 delivered or not and how it is working..

6. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    I agree though some dealers seem to have got their hands on one . See SpeMall HERE
    At £135 it does make you think though:D

Edit......I don't know what currency converter they're using but at todays rates $219.90 = £135.80
    not £144.64 as shown on their site.
    Why is it that dealers from the far east always have a rate for the us dollar higher than it is ?

7. freefall900

freefall900 Member

Does anyone know whether the Pipo M3 uses a 2nd generation LG IPS screen or a Hannstar IPS screen?

8. djpleasure

djpleasure Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M3 P102
    I would strongly advise against purchasing a Pipo M3 P102 10.2 tablet. I recently received mine after purchasing direct from Pipo.

I received item as faulty, the top buttons are poorly made, volume control on mine is stuck in the down position, rendering the function useless at present. This was NOT something that occurred via postal damage, packaging was sound, box solid and not crushable at all. It had left the factory in this state.

Efforts to remedy this situation have been strained to say the least. Pipo customer services are rude and throw accusations. I have reverted to making a Paypal claim due to this.
    Paypal have frozen their account, this shows they have issues, Paypal do not tend to do this after just one complaint.

More importantly, after further investigation, run your tablet through "Android System Info" App, and you will see there is a major flaw in the speed of the processor, processor runs extremely slow.
    Worse is "Pipo" are fully aware of this issue, but still send the tablets out.

I would presume many buyers and retailers would buy these due to the processor, the 4 cores and the speed. As a retailer, expect to pass out a lot of refunds once the news of this flaw gets more publicity.

9. Jerry

Jerry Member

Thanks for the info I`ll keep on looking .....pity I really liked the look of the spec of the Pipo M3

10. Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector Member

Tablet:
    Google Nexus 7
    Phone:
    Pipo Movie M3
    @mkh - I just got my M3 and M2. I had similar issues to djpleasure. You may want to see this...

Jez

11. alternativ

alternativ Supporter Member

Tablet:
    SuperPAI III
    Phone:
    Jiayu G4HG Advanced
    TV Stick:
    UG802
    Damn, I wanted to buy this device, but crappy one again :( I really don't know which to buy :(

12. Jerry

Jerry Member

Thanks for the heads up !

Back to the drawing board in the pursuit of decent tablet b4 November :(

May lower my sights & go for a M1/M2 then

13. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    I posted this at SLD so may as well stick it up here, maybe someone will have some more info ?

Oh Man I was really counting on the M3 being as good as the M1 and M2 are reputed to be out of the box. :(
    I'm getting desperate for a good reliable 10 inch 16:10 tablet with good battery life, good wi-fi, good responsive high resolution screen,
    good sound output, no silly external card issues.......you know , just something that works. :confused:
    After following the YuanDao N101 saga and then reading the favourable reviews of the Pipo M1 + M2 I thought that Pipo had done the triple with the M3.
    I mean wtf are they thinking ?
    I did notice on one of the photos of the rear case that the M3 is 'Designed by Toptech in Taiwan Assembled in China'
    How about the M1 + M2 ?
    Are the M1 , M2 , and M3 logical developments or distant cousins ?

mkh likes this.
  14. mkh

mkh Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M2 Max with inbuilt 3G
    Phone:
    Await ramos quad HD with 3G
    yep..am very dissappointed too..nothing seems to be up there for now...n101/2 is out..so is rk101..so is pipo m2 m3....whats left?

chigon c2/c4 versus ramos w30...but i dont see these both coming by october end now..

Code:
    a good reliable 10 inch 16:10 tablet with good battery life, good wi-fi, good responsive high resolution screen,
    good sound output, no silly external card issues.......you know , just something that works. :confused: 
    welll..am not sure if my dream of owning one is going to come true shortly..as i need inbuilt 3G sim as well..

15. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720
    Question to M3 owners. Does M3 camera is 5mp? If so, contact me in pm please.

16. Jerry

Jerry Member

After reading various threads over the web regarding the poor quality of the M3 & CPU trouble
    Along with Pipo`s bad at attitude against customers with complaints I`m surprised IpadAlternative are still selling this tablet with its know issues !

17. Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector Member

Tablet:
    Google Nexus 7
    Phone:
    Pipo Movie M3
    You know, the more I use the M3 the more I like it and that's with a crippled CPU. It may be worth waiting for the fixed firmware before deciding against it completely.
    A new firmware was actually published this morning by Pipo here --> http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/0a225b85-141d-11e2-890d-0015c55db73d/
    Unfortunately they deleted the link on their website soon afterwards :mad: and also they still seem to be using Raysource for hosting their files :mad::mad:
    If anyone is able to d/load this file can you please post it somewhere accessible to human beings! Many thanks

Jez

18. Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector Member

Tablet:
    Google Nexus 7
    Phone:
    Pipo Movie M3
    FYI I managed to get the file. It was a newer f/w but it still has the same problems :mad:

19. noviodelamuerte

noviodelamuerte Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M3
    I bought Pipo M3 to 'E Digitech' on eBay and my tablet works at full speed. He sent it rooted, google play modified for UK market and he improved build.prop

20. Jerry

Jerry Member

e-digitech

£181.25p + £9.75p P & P

Dam I still want this tab but whining a bout the cost :(

Will IpadAlternative have the same latest firmware when selling their M3 `s ???

Remove Advertisements