Ployer Momo11 Master

Discussion in 'Ployer' started by mysticalninja, Jan 4, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. mysticalninja

mysticalninja Member

I've been looking into various tablets recently, and I'm kind of leaning towards a Ployer based on others' good experiences with the brand, but this new "Momo11 Master" has popped up for sale on various Chinese sites recently - it seems to be similar to the Momo11 Speed, with the same RK3066 CPU, but it has a retina display (and on the downside, no HDMI and a slightly smaller battery).

here's an example listing: http://www.pandawill.com/ployer-mom...1-retina-screen-16g-rk3066-silver-p70781.html (no affiliation with this company, it was just the first one I came across)

But this model isn't listed on Ployer's site, and nor can I find any mention of it on forums, or anywhere other than the sites selling it - I've had a look on Taobao and I can't seem to find any for sale there either, which seems strange. does anyone know anything about it?

2. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    Ployer Momo11 Master..until now I have not heard about it...;-)

What to thinkabout it...hard to say really...there has been talk that in general the RK3066 has no proper support for a retina display - I do not know if that is true...

3. sgus1145

sgus1145 Member

After contacting Ployer's official site, i got the following response:
    "Thank you for your email.

I regret that Ployer Momo11 Master hasn't been released at present.
    If there any news ,will note you at the first time."
    So, 1,5 month later this model hasn't been released yet but still pandawill was claiming you could buy it.

4. gabrieldome

gabrieldome Member

I have a MOMO11 master, Bought this at Febraury 2013, good finish and solid, but the problem is that firmware brings a low quality, and I could not get one that functions better. In Ployer´s site are updates an firmwares to almost all models but not for the Master, and the other firmwares do not work on this tablet.
    I've written many times asking Ployer official firmware but I never responded, and now I have a beautiful brick.
    If someone can help me I appreciate this.

Remove Advertisements