Discussion in 'MK808' started by ubuntu, Feb 8, 2014.
No, just take it from Finless, should be mostly the same.
No Solution, no Work!! :((
Any help, may have damaged???
any check in electronic circuit?
Blue Square ?!
Yes i Have...
Maybe old MK808 have some protection in write the firmware!!!
If I have Blue Square, the electronic circuit is good???!
Did you have some Pictures of your Device PCB ?? inside ?
this is My Model:
You have no BT ??? How do you bridgt the Pins without removing the Heatspreader ?
No have BT! old Model!
I have the mark in chip, and when connect pin 8 and 9 see blue Square in tool.
Ok, first, then you yre in the wrong Section this is MK808B ! The BT Model Version, you need other ROM for it.
Anyway, if you connect by holding pin 8+9 you get blue Square then you are in MASK ROM MODE, thats what we want, and then you should Try to ERASE IDB like you did.
This is crazy, normally this has to work and you can flash a Loader after this. Or maybe try a Complete ROM: http://vondroid.com/resources/mk808-minix-hybrid-firmware-by-lewy-_-720p.444/
Your Device is definately not Dead. But this Time I have no Idea.
Thanks very much for your help, but already tested everything!!
Sorry for write in wrong Section
Had also tested this rom Mk808 Minix by lewy, not write show error!!!
does your problem still exist right now!!??
Yes, dead Mk808
Moderation EDIT: Thread moved to MK808 Section.
Anyway, i never fully bricked a RK Device, this is crazy
I can´t believe this, sorry.
This has to be a fault which we can´t see this Time... but it should be possible to bring it up.
i go research in Google but no longer believe
1) Start up ROM flash tool from the rom you want to flash.
NOTE: you must already have the drivers installed or this will not work!!!!
2) Hook up the USB cable to the OTG port of the MK808. Its the side port not the rear port.
3) Look between the heatsink and the board and you can see all the pins of the NAND chip. Again pin 1 is at the top. Count down to pins 8 & 9.
4) With a needle or a pin build a bridge between pin 8 and 9 and hold it there.
5) Now plug in the USB cable to your PC to power on the unit.
6) If you are shorting the pins the PC should bong and the flash tool should say at the bottom "Found RKAndroid MaskRom Rock USB". If not, then your not shorting the pins properly OR you never had the drivers loaded to begin with.
7) Good! If you have MASK ROM mode then now erase NAND (IDB). Let it finish.
8) Flash the ROM. Yuu must have the loader check box checked or it will complain and tell you a loader must be flashed.
Again a Question, as you said in your first Post here, "I erase NAND then I flash"
Did you watch the ERASE Counter goes up from 0 to 2048 ??? Did it erase successfully ?
Thanks for your help but if you see in the first post until now, you go see have I've tested everything there was to test!!!
tried erase, show me an error!!
and still tried to flash, error to
YOu can see the log in the first page, the error msg