Download Rockchip USB Driver for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 !!! 3.5 from Geekbuying

Rockchip USB Driver for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 !!!

Remove Advertisements
Remove Advertisements
  1. Piers

Piers Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See signature
    Phone:
    See signature
    TV Stick:
    See signature
    It's RK3188 so should work fine, the other option is to grab a copy of MobileGO by Wondershare - it's good software and installs it's own driver which works with nearly all devices out-of-the-box. However the fact the original driver isn't working is annoying.

Are you using Windows 7 or 8 and x64 or x86?

2. sager4tw

sager4tw Member

Tablet:
    Pipi M8Pro
    I'll check that out once I'm back home today. I've tried both on x64 Win7 and 8, but no luck :(

On Win7, I'm getting the "The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation." error, when I try to install the ini file by right clicking it.

On Win8, the ini file can be installed no problem by right clicking. But under Device Manager, my tablet is still listed under "Other Devices" as M8Pro with a question mark on it.

By the way, am I not suppose to turn on "USB Debugging" to install the driver?

3. sager4tw

sager4tw Member

Tablet:
    Pipi M8Pro
    Ok, so I'm trying MobileGo, and I'm not able to download it because the app doesn't support my device :(

shron shriki likes this.
  4. ann william

ann william Member

Tablet:
    hyundai T7
    Phone:
    blacberry
    thanks,it's really useful.

5. proxy87

proxy87 Member

I have also a Problem with my T428. I had try a XP 32bit and a Win7 x64 pc with the driver, but it doesnt work. I guess its a other device? Have someone the same problem?

6. freefrags

freefrags Member

i cant seem to install the mk809 on my machien win 8 x64 with the 8 steps and also mobile go doesnt work :(

7. Bob jAnotte

Bob jAnotte Member

Tablet:
    rk0366
    The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation

Windows 7 x86

8. uforoboso

uforoboso Member

Tablet:
    ipad
    Phone:
    galaxy note
    TV Stick:
    rk3188
    Same to me. The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation. :confused:

9. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
  10. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    Try it, it works. If not, last Chance for you : https://hotfile.com/dl/198508434/5532531/Rockusb_v3.5.zip.html

I uploaded now Drivers from 3 different Sources, every of them work fine for me...
    No Idea, why not for you all. Maybe its because I use XP ? lol.

11. uforoboso

uforoboso Member

Tablet:
    ipad
    Phone:
    galaxy note
    TV Stick:
    rk3188
    Probably it's XP! No way.. I downloaded all the sources, tried all the methods (right click on INF gives the usual error, driver update says that no driver can be found). To me, there is no way to install those Rockchip drivers on Win7. Anybody was able to? Can they please say how, or I will just have to install an XP virtual machine to install them and root the tablet :mad: thanks mrkus anyway!!

I only don't understand if it's better to go on XP or Win8.. it is not clear if someone was able to install the drivers on Win8..

12. dilon alvis

dilon alvis Member

TV Stick:
    MK808B
    i have vista 32bit pc and i cant install drivers to it please help me

13. uforoboso

uforoboso Member

Tablet:
    ipad
    Phone:
    galaxy note
    TV Stick:
    rk3188
    I am currently trying on a XP SP3 virtual machine and I get the usual frustrating error. The drivers are not recognized. Is it possible that someone writes a guide on how the hell were they able to do this?? I am getting mad at this! :wtf:

And please note:

- this is a fresh standard install of windows XP SP3 I just created only to install these damn drivers (so it is difficult to say that "it is my system".. the system is a very very standard XP, just installed in a virtual machine)
    - the rk30sdk is brand new and recognized by windows
    - I downloaded and tried ALL the sources that were linked (original, 13 march, other source, hotfile..)
    - I followed the 8 steps procedure
    - I tried both on W7 and XP

NOTHING.. every time I just get "the driver was not installed because the software can not be found"

UPDATE: the only way I was able to have it recognized as a ROCKCHIP DEVICE was to open the Batch Tool, do the switch (so the device square turns from pink to grey to green). when this is done, automatically the driver loads correctly. but then, Android stops, it is not possible to root. so what should I do? I disconnect the device (exiting or not the batch tool, nothing changes) the device reboots Android but then Windows again recognizes it only as rk30sdk with the usual driver error..

14. uforoboso

uforoboso Member

Tablet:
    ipad
    Phone:
    galaxy note
    TV Stick:
    rk3188
    SO... FINALLY! I found a way. Use MOBOROBO to install the drivers. Just download Moborobo at www.moborobo.com - IT WORKED, on XP SP3, with my Flycast MK809 III RK3188 (BUT WAIT: if you have the MK809III, there is a better way, read on before trying the Moborobo method).

Then do what you need, I was able to root the device using the root package. The script kept giving error after error, apparently was not able to install anything on the device, but rebooted the system 3 times and finally I have verified ROOT access.

Also, since I got all the errors, I installed manually the SU and Root Explorer apk's (with Moborobo, very easy).

NOTE: WI-FI was not working right after the process. I had to reboot the device by detaching the power cord (not just a software reboot with power connected) and then it's working again. Only issue (and not a small one) the device reboots frequently, but I think that for such an erratic procedure.. I am surely still missing something that is messing up the system (busybox for sure).

Now trying to flash the firmware, with batch tool, to see if that fixes the issue(s).

SO.. IF YOU HAVE A FLYCAST MK 809 III (like me):

Just found out that the seller uploaded these files yesterday (Firmware + WORKING drivers for Flycast MK809III): http://www.w2comp.com/detail.asp?catid=74585&Pdtid=70020

NOW.. (after flashing the new 4.2.2 firmware) and with these drivers from the seller, the device is correctly recognized in XP and the ROOT tool works without errors - except it gives error on SuperSU.apk install.

And then the device is rebooting frequently. I think the SU error is fucking up everything :(

15. jim tougas

jim tougas Member

Tablet:
    asus tf300
    Phone:
    TV Stick:
    measy u2c
    Where do I find the 32 bit drivers for Windows 7? I didn't find them in the downloaded zip file.

16. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    X86 means 32 bit !

Gesendet von meinem JY-G3 mit Tapatalk 2

17. vagrant6600

vagrant6600 Member

Tablet:
    pipo
    I solved the problem for Pipo M8 Pro
    Follow these steps.

1. Download "USBDEVIEW" from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usbdeview-x64.zip
    2. Run USBDEVIEW as an administrator.
    3. find all devices described as "rockchip......" and "android adb composite interface" and disable them (press f9)
    4. Connect your device.
    That's all and worked for me.
    My pc is win 7 64 bit

18. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    Would you please do this also as a guide at the guide section. Would be great if that works ! Thanks for that. :)

19. frmondini

frmondini Member

Tablet:
    PIPO M9
    Salute.
    Ho acquisito recentemente un Tablet PIPO M9 Vers.Android 4.1.1 .
    Stavo cercando i Driver USB per Rockchip 3188. Da questo sito ho scaricato la vers.1.1 del 13/3/2013 ma
    windows xp non riesce a trovare il driver confacente. Ho letto che c'è anche una Vers.1.1a del 23/4/2013
    ma non riesco a trovarla poichè pur scaricando le varie vers. offerte dal Vs. sito la data più recente dei files
    risulta sempre 13/3/2013. Naturalmente ho comunque provato ad installare i driver ma l'esito è stato
    sempre negativo. Qualcuno può cortesemente darmi una dritta in merito?
    Grazie in anticipo

20. mrkus21

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    Please use only the forum language, English!

Remove Advertisements