shy wave from a real noob to technical stuff

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hibi, Nov 20, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. hibi

hibi Member

Tablet:
    superpad flytouch 9s
    Hi, total noob to this technical stuff. My technical powers are brilliant of it has an on or off button. I do splash out into menu and have managed to put apps on. That was a technical breakthrough for me.
    Beyond that I am hiding behind sofa while hoping the Android fairies will sort out anything else. I am a girl and a right girl with technical things as don't even know where to start or even look.

I have a Superpad Flytouch 9S on Jellybean, lovely as it is won't update itself, followed the instructions but it simply checks and that's it, no notice or update. The apps do via store which is now my main problem as they won't work on as they are all wanting Kitkat and the upwards

Hoping I can find the answers as it is a lovely tablet that did work find, I don't have the cash to go buy a new one just because its on a newer Android version. My mobile which was on jellybean has updated perfectly each time and is on lollypop currently. So cant quite work out why the tablet wont do it either.

I am a girl and a right girl :droidgirl: with technical things as don't even know where to start or even look, hope i can learn and find answers here.

Sorry for my shiny :confused:noobnes s:confused:, it may blind you all that technical no knowledge it shines out. :blush:

2. Annouk Gansha

Annouk Gansha Member

Hi, I'm new too! And a girl, too :blush:
    I'm also very interested in the app development as my manager asked me to search for information about it.
    We would like to launch an app for our spare parts marketplace http://boodmo.com and now I'm on a stage of countless forums and blogs researching.
    Good luck to you, anyway, hope we will find the needed information!:cool:

3. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    Hey U2 girls,

welcome to the forum! Great to have you here!

ATAB

hibi likes this.
  4. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    Hey girls, @Annouk Gansha & @hlbl,

I hope u are no more shy anymore.. ;-) !

ATAB

Remove Advertisements