Someone Help Please

Discussion in 'Ubik' started by Jon_efc, Nov 25, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Jon_efc

Jon_efc Member

Can someone possibly help me.

On the Kickstarter pages in the comments i was banned yesterday. My username is "Jon"

I am unable to post comments on the page until Early December and this is down to Ubik making a complaint about me. I noticed "Jeh" has also had his post removed so its very likely that this is the case for him also.

My post on the comments was a repost of something posted by "Charles" about ubik, and address's and phone numbers and also some legal documents. I simply posted links to these sites on the comments page, and "jeh" posted something similar but in his case to review sites i believe.

Both posts were removed and when i questioned Kickstarter of my ban i received the following information.

-----------

Hi there,

This happened because we noticed you posting comments on a project - specifically, private/contact information for another user. This kind of activity is against our Guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/community) and it is not permitted. We take our guidelines very seriously; please take a minute to read through them.

Due to your inability to comply with our guidelines, your privileges to certain features on Kickstarter have been temporarily restricted. They will be restored on December 1st, but please bear in mind that future violations will result in stronger actions being taken against your account.

We understand the necessity of an open discourse between backers and creators. If you've had experiences that have led you to distrust this creator, it's fine to voice those opinions as longs as you do it in a manner compliant with our community guidelines.

Best,
    Kickstarter

-----------

I am unsure of the reasoning on how i breached the guidelines, as Ubik is a company and not an individual. Also we are also very concerned about how things are being undertaken currently i feel that providing information to the companies address and phone number should certainly not be against Kickstarters rules. Especially as its very overdue.

This is clearly Ubik trying to keep the complainers quiet and doing whatever in there power to keep there antics hidden. Can someone please post the above on the comments section and make everyone aware to be careful what they say !

We need to be careful not to allow ubik to silence us all, which is what it is doing.

2. Jon_efc

Jon_efc Member

I also posted yesterday on the comments board about ubiks failiure to acknowledge my request for a refund in anyway highlighting the terrible performance of customer service.

I have attached again some screenshots below of private messages but to cut a long store short :

1. I asked for a refund politely
    2. This was then asked 6 times with no response
    3. Ubik responded with the following, completely ignoring all my comments

4. I respond asking for answers to there dismisall of my questions, as follows

5. Ubik then replies again dismissing my comment without even reading it
    IMAGE SCREENSHOTS BELOW !!

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ea5flp7a9
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0845flpf95
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0295flpk12

3. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
    Maybe you all know the Site Devicespecifications . Com ?! Any new Phone can be found here, and I mean Any ! I personally see Phones here 8 month before they are alive, but no UBIK UNO ! I feel Kidded by UBIK, Sorry. No Updates which are useful, anytime the same "blablabla" !

Ubik, for me it's no more important, how good this Phone will be...
    You lost, you lost as a trusted Community, you lost as a Phone maker like ONEPLUS did for me, too !

Maybe I will have the UNO in my hands some Day, but maybe then your super MT6595 is timed out and switched by a newer MTK SoC at Mediateks Factories and we get an old SoC then.

It also dont matter how good your Phone will be, you lost my respect, my trust and Anything you promised in your Videos !

Take a Look at the "REMIX MINI" project, and learn, how to do it, @UBIK !
    I have my Remix in my hands and this Product is much more awsome as Jide Tech told us before, this is a real Kickstarter Expierience, but yours, NOT !

Regards, Markus

Remove Advertisements