sunsky-online.com review

Discussion in 'User Lounge' started by Tuen, Apr 23, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    The site:
    http://www.sunsky-online.com

I've bough several times, but not 100% content.
    I would receive the package but the customers services is not nice. Send over more then 10 mails about a problem and got only 1 message back with the answer (is the product not working)

about delivery time from China to Belgium
    Send with china post:
    send on 11 March 2012 and receive them on 3 April 2012
    send on 3 april 2012 and receive then on 20 april 2012

rose1602 likes this.
  2. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    Again Sunsky-online be careful with order from them.
    I've ordered a lot from them (read over 20 times) and the last few time (5-6 times) they delivered the wrong item.
    If i'm opening a dispute on paypal, it won't be refunded. (if the package delivered, it won't refund (no buyer protection)) So if they send it with trace number and you have a empty box, also not refund it.
    If i skype, mail they don't answer to me.
    I've skype to: sunsky.maggie (added me but don't give any answer on it)
    emailed to:Maggie@sun-usb.com,sales@sun-usb.com,info@sunsky-online.com, service@email.sunsky-online.com
    none of them i've got a mail back.

What did they done incorrect:
    - i've ordered a headset, but got a speaker
    - I've ordered a iPhone case charger, but but a total different (cheaper) model
    - Ordered SD-card that isn't compatible with the camera that i've also ordered from them.
    - ordered 2 usb plugs and one of them didn't work

My experience, if you got your product and it correct, you haven't got problem.
    If you got incorrect product, forget it that they will help you (no after sale service).
    So about warranty FORGET IT!!

3. lea BOULAIS

lea BOULAIS Member

I bought some products from Sunsky-online.com a few days ago, package delivery quickly . i like the model S-SV-0019B. I've been using this camera for a while now and I have to say that is one of my best purchase.
    Very good materials and assembly,lightweight and compact is perfect for holidays and underwater picture.
    Also an incredible video and image quality.The best part is that it comes with so many accessories that you don't have to buy anything else!

4. Lucas Snarskis

Lucas Snarskis Member

Our team using Sunsky-Online for about years and in that time we don't have any problems with yet. Products prices are very good and of course You can get lower price if You buying more or have special points.

We really like shopping system and possibility to choose shipment method. We don't have any problems with shipping or items delivery. Everything is going very good!

5. rose1602

rose1602 Member

Tablet:
    DELL
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    I like it, there are so many electronics goods, also every week they introduce the new arrival or promotion items to me via email, it save my time.
    Last Friday I buy 1pc glass film and 1pc silicon case for my 4.7 inch iPhone6, both work well, especially the silicon case, it is beautiful and protect my phone well.

James Anthony likes this.
  6. rose1602

rose1602 Member

Tablet:
    DELL
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    The good big of snow, I like it, we play games in the snow with my family. Haha, we have a good time for the touch gloves that I bought last week. It comes to me 4 days later, one black for my husband, one blue for my 3-years old son, my is pink. The sales manager Britty (britty@sun-usb.com) send litter gift to us, thanks so much! Wish everybody have a nice day!

7. rose1602

rose1602 Member

Tablet:
    DELL
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    I want to buy 2pcs mug coffee cup, however for the coming Chinese New Year, the office will be closed soon, I have to wait for long time after their holiday.:confused::confused:

8. lea BOULAIS

lea BOULAIS Member

9. BledarP

BledarP Member

i am customer of SUNSKY about a year and i have buy a lot of things!!! ALL the staff are very good quality and!!!! They are EXTREMELY PROFESSIONALS and i NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with my orders!!! Also SUNSKY have EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! i think even the most weird customer can be pleased with the service!!!!! Personaly i will continue buying from SUNSKY for any smartphone, gadget, tools, parts and other good things!!!

10. med amine amini

med amine amini Member

I bought some products from Sunsky-online.com a few days ago, package delivery quickly . i like the model canon . I've been using this camera for a while now and I have to say that is one of my best purchase.
    Very good materials and assembly,lightweight and compact is perfect for holidays and underwater picture.
    Also an incredible video and image quality.The best part is that it comes with so many accessories that you don't have to buy anything else!

11. med amine amini

med amine amini Member

The site:
    http://www.sunsky-online.com

I've bough several times, but not 100% content.
    I would receive the package but the customers services is not nice. Send over more then 10 mails about a problem and got only 1 message back with the answer (is the product not working)

about delivery time from China to Belgium
    Send with china post:
    send on 11 March 2015 and receive them on 3 April 2015
    send on 3 april 2015 and receive then on 20 april 2015

12. EmmettRam

EmmettRam Member

Tablet:
    tab s
    Phone:
    s6
    Good info. I know it.

rose1602 likes this.
  13. rose1602

rose1602 Member

Tablet:
    DELL
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    I am decorating my house with my husband, last month I buy some LED light for the drawing room and subaltern room, it is very warm, my son like them, also the sales manager (whatsapp:+86 158 1559 8406) give me litter gift,thank you so much!

14. prt-lisaman

prt-lisaman Member

Tablet:
    iPad
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    Without MOQ, I can buy 1pc to test the quality, good business!

myhero likes this.
  15. Nich-monica158

Nich-monica158 Member

Tablet:
    Lenovo
    Phone:
    HTC
    buying the phone umi touch 16gb and get discount $70.00 from the sales manager (britty@sun-usb.com, whatsapp:+86 158 1559 8406), good service, it is good one-stop purchasing website! happy weekend!

16. Le petit gauche

Le petit gauche Member

Tablet:
    Onda V88
    Phone:
    Xperia Z3 dual
    TV Stick:
    LG smart tv
    This site: http://www.sunsky-online.com/,is quitly fantastic ,you can find the cheapest items in the world in sunsky online
    whitout talking about the quality and the delivry service, there is no rival against this site, no amazon, no Ebay,...
    In my opinion this is the best site for shopping online in the hall world.
    Thanks Sunsky

17. prt-lisaman

prt-lisaman Member

Tablet:
    iPad
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    Good-working company! Got the MFI cable HWL-4018, with 3pcs in one package, the length is 1M, charge my iPhone 6 from 20% to 90% in 50 mins, the quality is good, I recommend it. Also patient after-sales service.

Nice day to all of you!

18. rose1602

rose1602 Member

Tablet:
    DELL
    Phone:
    iPhone 6
    Great website, it provide drop-shipping and API service, it is very helpful and great support to my business, I like it!!!

19. Nich-monica158

Nich-monica158 Member

Tablet:
    Lenovo
    Phone:
    HTC
    Good item...very fast shipping..came to Maldives in two days... Very responsive customer service. item was superb, thank you Britty(whatsapp: +86 158 1559 8406)

20. Steantha

Steantha Member

really nice quality. this is the third type of these selfie sticks i bought and this suffers from none of the defects that the others had in the website http://bit.ly/1le5krf . the joints are solid and don't swivel. the head is fixed and very sturdy. and it's still lightweight and portable. this is even better than the gopro brand version.

Remove Advertisements