Verified Stores are not part of VonDroid
Although we do verify the seller is genuine, all sales made are between you (the buyer) and the seller featured.

GeekBuying Top 10 Tablet PC Laptop of 2016

Discussion in 'GeekBuying.com' started by Geekbuying, Dec 23, 2016.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Geekbuying

Geekbuying Verified Store

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    If you want to buy any tablet pc from geekbuying online store,now is the best way to buy it.Because at this time all the retailer will have have a big clearance promotion.But do you know which China brands tablet is better for you ? Which is most popular ? Let me tell you.

GPD Win

GPD WIN,the design for the GPD Windows 10 Game Console features Windows 10 Home running on an Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processorwith 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of expandable storage, and a 5.5 inch 720P screen.

GPD XD $20 off for gpd xd 2+32 EGNYNBMC

GPD XD support HD 3D (1280*720) android APK 3D games, Flash 11 and Flash online games.support full screen touch games, gravity sensor direction games, web multi-player games.support NGE&SGM format patent games and 8bit NES/FC, GB, GBC; 16bit SMC, SMD, SFC/SNES; 32bit GBA, MAME; 64bit N64 and SONY PS games.

Xiaomi MiPad 2

Xiaomi MiPad 2 with a new Intel Atom X5-Z8500 under the hood, that’s a 64-bit quad-core processor, and 2GB of RAM, I was rather surprised to see an AnTuTu benchmark score of over 70K. As I like to run these benchmarks, but do not rely on them to tell the whole story, I proceeded to install a few of my favorite processor heavy applications.

Jumper Ezbook 2

Jumper EZbook 2 14.1 inch Ultrabook Notebook comes with Windows 10 Home operating system, powered by Intel Cherry Trail X5-Z8300 Quad Core 1.84GHz max strong CPU. Built-in Camera, 4GB RAM and 64GB EMMC large storage, 10000mAh large battery, convenient for your using. Power-saving backlight LOGO technology, give you more excellent experience.

Jumper Ezpad 5SE

Jumper EZpad 5SE with flexible metal extension cover holder, can adjust the angle as will, supports multi-mode experience. The latest system with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect.Jumper EZpad 5SE has wide and clear screen, 1920 x 1080 pixel IPS screen offering good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web.It comes with 64bit Quad Core 1.44GHz ( up to 1.84GHz ) is equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies.

Chuwi Hibook Pro

CHUWI HiBook Pro is a 2-in-1 ultrabook tablet PC device, equipped with a 10.1 inch display with 2560 x 1600 pixels display and 16:10 ratio. Besides, it is with dual OS that allows users to take advantage of both Windows 10 and Android 5.1 operating systems on the device. It is powered by 5th generation Intel Atom Z8300 graphics and 8th generation Intel HD graphics, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.

Teclast Tbook 11

Teclast TBook 11,the Latest dual systems make you work and entertain with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect.It with 1920*1080 resolution IPS screen, which adopts IGOZ technology offering good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web.Adopts 14nm process technology which will make the CPU have better performance improvement. Delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies will make you realize working and entertainments being enjoyable.

Mi Notebook Air $120 off for Mi Notebook Air RVFKEWCW

Xiaomi mi notebook air is the 13.3-inch on the other hand comes with a sixth-generation Intel Core i7 (2 cores, 4 threads, max clock speed of 3.0GHz) processor, which the company says will provide a 10 percent improvement over the Core i5 processor of the non-4G variant. Other specifications remain the same as last time, including a Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU with 1GB of GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 256GB PCIe SSD.

Chuwi Hi10 Pro

The Chuwi Hi10 Pro runs the 1.44GHz Intel Atom X5 (Cherry Trail) Z8300 chip with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 64GB of flash storage.There’s also support for up to 128GB via microSD, which may come in handy given that some of that built-in storage is shared with the Android partition and very little is going spare.

Onda oBook 20 Plus

This tablet is powered with an Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad-core processor clocked at 1.44GHz that can be boosted up to 1.84GHz. This CPU comes at a 64bit architecture and has been launched last year.The Onda OBook 20 Plus is equipped with an Intel HD Graphic Gen8 GPU optimized to use less power. There are also a 4GB LPDDR3 RAM for advanced multitasking and 64GB eMMC ROM. The latter has an extension opportunity up to 256 GB via TF card slot.

Remove Advertisements