U30GT Chinese/English firmware

Discussion in 'Firmware & ROMs' started by Yassine, Aug 9, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Yassine

Yassine Member

Tablet:
    Cube 30UGT-H
    Phone:
    Nokia Lumia 800
    Hi all,

i'm quite the noob and i am new to these forums, this is my first post.
    I have in my posession a Cube U30GT-H with Android version 4.1.1, Build number RK30_Android 4.1.1-SDK V1.11 and i am in a bit of trouble. I put language settings to English, but there are still multiple apps in chinese as well as the program to download new apps and i can't really figure out how to put those in english (this is my first tablet, so yeah.. -_- ).

I searched around and it appears a firmware update can change this. I have downloaded Rockchip tool 1.5 but i don't think it's a good idea to just mess around if i don't know what i am doing. Can anyone please advise me on a good way to update the firmware to an english one wich does not have the problem of chinese apps and programs?

Thx alot,

~Yassine

2. Yassine

Yassine Member

Tablet:
    Cube 30UGT-H
    Phone:
    Nokia Lumia 800
    Hi again,

so i learned some more things. I installed the drivers for the U30GT, connected it as mass storage, i downloaded the 1.7 rockchip batch tool in stead of the 1.5, i'm now looking for firmware to flash on it :)
    i'll probably put something decent on if i come across anything, but if you guys have any suggestions, please share

thanks in advance,

~Yassine

Remove Advertisements