Support Request USB drivers for MK809ii

Discussion in 'MK809 II' started by axeman3d, Feb 11, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. axeman3d

axeman3d Member

Tablet:
    iPad
    Phone:
    MK809ii
    Hi gang. Got myself an MK809ii and having a couple of issues. The wireless connectivity is crap (surprising no one) but mine also comes to a grinding halt after a minute or two. It stays connected, but drops to 0Mbps and any attempt to turn the wireless off/on causes a lock up or reboot.

I've currently got it running using a USB-Ethernet adaptor, but in an attempt to get the wireless going I thought I'd dip my toe into the world of firmwares and updates, etc. I've booted into the upgrade mode by pressing the reset switch on the side and plugging into the correct rear port on my PC, but the problem now seems to be the USB driver.

I've tried the one from the MK809ii site recovery tools, and several from these forums. None work, I get unknown device and any attempt to change it just gets the 'best driver currently installed' message and no change. I have my firmware downloaded and the program waiting for a connection, but it sees nothing. Any help out there?

2. mrkus21

mrkus21 Administrator Global Moderator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    TV Stick:
    See Signature
  3. axeman3d

axeman3d Member

Tablet:
    iPad
    Phone:
    MK809ii
    You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! That worked a treat, I finally got a properly recognized device and flashed the new firmware without difficulty. I thought I had found every Rockusb driver on the forums but am glad to be proven wrong. Here's hoping it does something for the wireless issue as advertised, and maybe even the occasional audio/video synch issue I get every 15 minutes or so.

Grig_sun likes this.
  4. Aquid

Aquid Member

Hi, could you provide me drivers for Win 10? I am using Win 10 and I have no option to go back win 8. I am having problem with the driver. Please help. Thanks

Remove Advertisements