Custom Firmware ZENITHINK C93 CM10.2 Android 4.3 stable

Discussion in 'Zenithink' started by cracktech, Oct 9, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. cracktech

cracktech Member

Tablet:
    PiPo M9Pro, ZENITHINK C93, C91,Z102
    Phone:
    S4 Clone MTK8599
    This is the latest C93 1f version only (complete) ROM for CM10.2 Android 4.3 other later version please request for CM10.2 comes with TWRP recoveries will provide links to the instructions and links. Please feel free to donate to the author who is one of the Gurus on the forums.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    casty likes this.
  2. harontas

harontas Member

Tablet:
    zenithink c93 (1f)
    yeeeeeeeeey!thanks for the update!im downloading rom to give it a try and report!thanks for your hard work!

3. Badak333

Badak333 Member

Tablet:
    Zenithink C93
    Hello,

Harontas, did you try it? is it good?

4. cracktech

cracktech Member

Tablet:
    Phone:
    S4 Clone MTK8599
    I have C93/C91/z102/PiPo M9Pro (PiPo soon to be upgraded to 4.4.1) and the latest 5410 Octa Core VOYO all are upgraded to to either 4.3 or 4.4. For the C93 if you dont have hardware problems in the first place, it is stable/mature there are other C93 versions (C93 2f/C93s) available but you have to visit Slatedroid to download it this is just a teaser since I am also using C931f and can vouch for its stability and performance.

The site link :http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/892...d-102-431-by-christiantroy-update-2013-11-30/

As you are aware it has TWRP recovery and was prerooted you cannot/do not have to upgrade the Supersuer app (superuser or SuperSU). If you do try to upgrade the superuser it will lose Superuser access and the only way to gain Superuser is to reflash the TWRP recovery and system.zip again. I think the files I included in the C93 upgrade is a modified data partition which will give it 2Gb data partition (not sure which one I included) please check, if it is not and you need 2Gb data partition make a request here.

If you want to use Bluetooth (have to buy BT dongle),please flash it the last after all the rest (gapps/elf,singe user) but it will only work on dongle with CSR brand IC based device only.

Apa nama "badak"tu?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  5. Badak333

Badak333 Member

Tablet:
    Zenithink C93
    I have a C93 1f with lastest official firmware and no hardware problem.
    I have already update my C93 with the latest firmware with SDcard but i am not sure to understand very well..
    - i must put "6 zip files" on external SDcard ?
    - i must flash each zip files, 1 to 5 (blutooth is not necessary for me so i don't flash the n°6 ?)
    - and after?

Sorry, but english is not my natural language and i better like ask before...

6. cracktech

cracktech Member

Tablet:
    Phone:
    S4 Clone MTK8599
    Yes, if you dont need the BT no need to flash the #6.When you first reach the TWRP screen during boot up you select flash zip and then search on the screen to find location of your #1 to #5 zip files.
    This is my advise - copy the #1 to #5 zip files into the internal sdcard BEFORE flashing the new ROM create a folder inside the INTERNAL SDcard named it lets say TWRP folder.
    On your External SDCARD you must have "zt-update" folder and create another folder (e.g TWRP with all the zip files in it) Therefore you have 2 folder location where you have all the zip folders (one in the external sdcard and another in the internal sdcard) This is a precaution in case the TWRP recovery doesnt find your external sdcard (cannot read it).
    You flash #1 to #5 zip files and then select reboot in TWRP----AFTER---- all the zip files are flashed.

7. Badak333

Badak333 Member

Tablet:
    Zenithink C93
    ok, but why to put "zt-update" folder on ext sd card if we don't use it?

8. cracktech

cracktech Member

Tablet:
    Phone:
    S4 Clone MTK8599
    It is needed to flash the ROM. It is the same process like the flashing of stock ROM.
    i.e. Device "OFF".
    insert the sdcard with the zt-update folders.
    Press the "power+camera/esc key" it will start to install the TWRP recovery and it will take only 2-3 minutes before you are into the TWRP recovery screen.
    Then in the TWRP recovery screen search for all the zipped files and start to flash the #1 zip until #6 zip(Btooth). After finish flashing the zips you reboot.and it will already boot up into Cm10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

For further instructions visit the link I gave you to Slatedroid Forums. Good Luck!

9. Badak333

Badak333 Member

Tablet:
    Zenithink C93
    Thank you very much for your explanations

10. chris333j

chris333j Member

Tablet:
    zenith c93
    Hi, I have a C93-K5-1gb 2013-08-15 v1.0. This is ok for that version 1f or can I have an another version ? Tks a lot

Remove Advertisements