B13 - Official Firmware 5th March 2013
B13: (Looks like the imito 1 with a Cam...)
How to Upgrade: maybe the same Way as the MK802IIIS...
Download Drivers here: http://vondroid.com/threads/rockchip-usb-driver-for-windows-2000-xp-vista-7-8.6151/
- Download the RKBatchTool1.5en.zip unzip it.
- Download the update.img
- Open RKBatchTool.exe and select the update.img File
- Connect the USB Cable to your Computer, click connect to PC at your Menu.
- Now connect the USB Cable to your Stick´s OTG Port.
- Windows will ask you to install the Driver (Rockusb.zip), unzip it and install !
- If your Installation was correct the "1" Icon on your RockchipBatchTool will turn to blue ! Then click "Update" for Recovery.
- Be patient and wait till BatchTool has finished. That´s it.
Download RKBatchTool here: http://vondroid.com/threads/rockchip-batch-tool-version-1-5.7420/
Please tell us if this works, not tested yet.
And please correct me if I´m wrong I thought the B13 has no Reset Button like the MK802IIIS.
Everything you do is on your own Risk. I´m not responsable for any Problems caused.
I only provide you Informations for flashing this Image.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
B13 TV Stick - Official Firmware 4.1.1-05-03-2013
B13 - Official Firmware - 5th March 2013 - v411_130301