CX-803 - Official Firmware 4th March 2013
CX-803 is a new DualCore MINI PC with external Antenna, it uses RTL8189ES Wifi Chips.
How to Upgrade:
- Download the Driver and RKBatchTool.
- Plug the USB cable to PC
- Plug the other End of that USB cable to CX-803′s OTG port (not Power Port) while you hold the FN Button.
- Windows will notify you about a new Device found. After that install your Rockchip Driver and the RKBatchTool.
- Flash the new Firmware...
- Start the RKBatchTool from the Folder where you extracted it.
- If the Driver is installed correctly the first block at the RKBatchTool should be green or blue.
- Load the cx803.img with the [...] Button
- Click "Restore" and wait.
- After when its finished, it should look like this...
Download Drivers here: http://vondroid.com/threads/rockchip-usb-driver-for-windows-2000-xp-vista-7-8.6151/
Download RKBatchTool here: http://vondroid.com/threads/rockchip-batch-tool-version-1-5.7420/
Never tested this, but should work. Everything you do is on your own Risk.
I´m not responsable for any Problems caused. I only provide your this Informations.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
CX-803 Official Firmware 1.0 (04-03-2013)
TV Stick Official Firmware - 4th March 2013