1 Comes rooted (legacy binary, needs fixing)
2 Bluetooth keyboard working
3 USB Camera, USB Audio Device working, means you can do skype video chat without problem. (tested with Logitech C170)
4 USB Hard Drive working
5 Netflix working
1 Download the firmware and flash tool , drivers:
flash tool download link:
Drivers you might need can download here
2. Unzip the flash tool to your desktop or other convenient location and locate the folder RKBatchTool1.6 – inside this folder is the flash tool program RKBatchTool and the USB drivers for the cx-919 – Don’t open anything yet!
3. Unzip the stock firmware you just download, and you will get a file named: Update.img or similar, this is the actual firmware file.
4. Next you need your CX-919 and the Micro USB – standard USB cable that came with the device.
5. You need to press the “FN” button on the side of CX-919
6. The idea here is that you need to press the push button switch and whilst holding it in connect the mini USB cable to the computer. This can be tricky to do as we only have one pair of hands! but with a bit of practice it becomes easy.
7. When you have successfully connected your CX-919 to the computer you should hear a sound from windows telling you that a new device has been found. You can release the FN button now.
8. The next bit is important… we don’t want windows to try and automatically install any drivers as we want to select the ones from the RKBatchTool1.6 folder.
9. Depending on which windows version you have the next bit will be different.
10. You need to select the option “install from a list or specific location (Advanced)
11. At the next step you need to check the option “include this location in the search” and then browse to the folder: RKBatchTool1.6/RockusbDriver
12. Click Next, and the driver should install. You will get a message to tell you the driver installation has been successful – or not!
PLEASE NOTE – If it didn’t work or Windows automatically installed a driver you will need to completely remove the driver from the system and start over. To do this varies between systems but basically you will need to locate the device manager on your PC and find a USB device called “CX-919″ and completely remove and delete the driver from the system.
13. If the driver installation is successful you can then proceed to the firmware installation!
14. Open the program RKBatchTool and the tool will open.
15. At the top right of the RKBatchTool Window you will see a file selector, click on this and select your Firmware file in this case: Update.img
16. If your cx-919 is correctly connected to the PC, the RKBatchTool program will show a green square with “1″ on it. If not then you need to go back and make sure the USB driver is installed correctly.
17. Click on “Restore” to install the firmware!
18. The program will give an indication of what its doing with a progress percentage shown below, when its finished you will get a message like *****upgrade done success*****
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
CX-919 Official Firmware Android 4.2.2 2013-06-12
CX919-4.2-6210 official firmware 08 June 2013