This program is taken from the 4pda forum. To make it work you should do the following:
1. Download QuickShortcutMaker from the Playstore.
2. Put Gpssetup2.apk in the sd card and install it. It doesn't appear in your programs(appears only as a process), that's why we need QuickShortcutMaker- install it and run it.
3.Type GpsSetup2 in the search bar of Activities and press OK after finding the aplication. After that tha aplication will appear as a shortcut on the desctop.
4. Start the aplication.
5. In Setting -> Parameter settings ->Adress->Server type select 1x MPC.
6. In Start mode select Hot start.
7. In Position modeselect Preset option 3.
8. Go back to Settings->Fix Request Settings->Session Typeand select Tracking; In Session Operation select Standalone; In Server Option select Local.
9. Go back to main menu and select gpsOne XTRA.
10. In Xtra Enable select Enable.
11. Go to main menu->Commands-> Get posiition and press Start GPS
This will calibrate your gps. Wait untill it finishes. REMEMBER that gps calibration must be in open air.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
A program that helps improving gps