We announced the launch of the first ROM "Made in GizChina" moddate for you to Marsapa for Zopo ZP990 and ZP980/C2, wondering what the MIUI ROM Porting between V5, the S4 Touchwiz and the Sony Xperia you wanted to try first!
After about two weeks after the launch of the survey, the results speak for themselves: the ROM absolute favorite from you readers GizChina is the MIUI V5!
The porting of the famous interface of smartphones Xiaomi has obtained (in the form of cumulative owners Zopo Zp990 and Zp980/C2) as much as 58.6% of a total of 769 preferences!
Obviously it is not surprising, especially in view of the enthusiasm developed in recent weeks around the brand Xiaomi, also thanks to the launch of the new Xiaomi Mi3, which we have proposed a review in exclusive !
The ROM that we present today is therefore a porting MIUI V5 interface, which will be followed in the next few days the other two ROMs, the S4 Touchwiz and the Sony Xperia, classificatesi second respectively in the survey quoted above (with 25.4% - 196 total preferences), and third (with 16% - 122 total preferences).
The first Rom regard devices Zopo ZP990, Zp980, C2 and C3. However, the GizRom MIUI V5 will be only the first of a long series of ROM made in GizChina, a project that will be extended to devices of other brands, from time to time these become available!
Here are some screenshots of the ROM MIUI V5 installed on Zopo ZP990 C7 Captain S, which we proposed a review a few days ago .
The Rom is not completely in Italian, but it's all very clear to use!
Here is the opinion of the modder Marsapa on ROM:
The Porting MIUI Rom V5 Zopo ZP990/980/C2 and C3 is based on Android 4.2.2 version 5 (3.9.6), Multilingual (nearly 100%) and the playstore preinstalled. The other Google Apps can be flashed via recovery.
Once installed during the initial setup, you can select the keyboard or the original Miui AOSP.
The 3g works only on SIM no. 1.
No bugs found.
For the installation of GizRom will need to perform the following tasks:
1. Download the zip file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot ;
3. Reboot the device into recovery (if you have not already installed used Mobileuncle Tools ). Here are the links to download the recovery:
- Recovery for Zopo ZP990 .
- Recovery for Zopo ZP980/C2/C3 ;
4. Once in recovery run the " wipe cache partition "and" wipe data / factory reset "and" Advanced"the" Wipe Dalvik Cache "(menu items can be scrolled with the + and - buttons and the selection is made with the power button);
5. Install the ROM by clicking " install zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card "and select the file you downloaded and copied to the phone memory. When you have finished installing, select "Reboot System ".
I remind you that for the execution of the root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide , but of course using the files suitable for your device!
I do not wish you "Good Rom" ... and greet detailed information, consult the next GizRom "S4 Touchwiz"!
NB: The operations described on this page are to be performed with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and video) does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of various kinds.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
MIUI Gizchina.it Zopo ZP980/C2/C3 18-10-2013
MIUI Gizchina.it Zopo ZP980/C2/C3