Rooted firmware upgrade for GK802 / HI-802 based on official
- Fully rooted
- Play store issue fixed
Credits go to deadhp.1 from Geekbuying Source
- Extract archive.
- Copy the files to a microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into GK802 microSD slot.
- Insert the microUSB cable halfway in GK802 (Do not power on)
- Press the recovery button (located on the right side of the microUSB port, when the plastic part of the casing faces down) with a sharp object (use a toothpick or something).
- Power the device, and keep pressing the recovery button 1 or 2 seconds, and connect it to the HDMI port of your TV
- Select “Update all images” with the mouse, wait for the firmware update to complete, and click on “Reboot system” to start your new firmware.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
Custom Rooted firmware upgrade for GK802 / HI-802 20130118a
Based on official