Less than one week after the presentation of the first GizChina MIUI ROM V5 for device Zopo ZP990, ZP980, C2 and C3, here's a new GizRom freshly baked by our talented Modder Android Marsapa: the GizChina GizRom Touchwiz S4!
The Rom, as you might guess from the name, is a port full of Samsung Touchwiz interface, ie the one mounted on the last device of the Korean house, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the Galaxy Mega.
The porting of the famous interface of Samsung smartphones in the survey propostovi a few weeks ago was ranked second with 25.4% (196 total preferences), while the next ROM that we will present, porting interface Sony Xperia, got the third place with 16% of the votes (122 total preferences).
Stay connected with GizChina.it then why in the next few days there will be other amazing surprises for you smartphone owners Zopo and perhaps also for the users of JiaYu G4 ...
Here are some screenshots of the ROM Samsung Touchwiz GizRom S4 installed on Zopo ZP990 C7 Captain S, which we proposed a review a few days ago .
The Rom is completely in Italian and as you can see from the screenshots, is a port 100% complete Touchwiz interface!
Here is the opinion of the modder Marsapa on ROM:
The Touchwiz Rom Porting GizRom S4 for Zopo ZP990/980/C2 and C3 is based on Android 4.2.1 Multilingual, a perfect copy of the Samsung Galaxy S4, S4 with lockscreen, SVoice and Air Gesture (the sensor must be calibrated better, I'll try in the next release to improve it).
Perfect for lovers of Samsung smartphones.
It 'Gravitybox and ogbattery to select the icon of the battery.
No bugs found.
For the installation of GizRom will need to perform the following tasks:
1. Download the zip file and copy it to the phone memory;
2. If you have not already done so run the root with eroot ;
3. Reboot the device into recovery (if you have not already installed used Mobileuncle Tools ). Here are the links to download the recovery:
- Recovery for Zopo ZP990 .
- Recovery for Zopo ZP980/C2/C3 ;
4. Once in recovery run the "wipe cache partition" and "wipe data / factory reset" and "Advanced" on"Wipe Dalvik Cache" (menu items can be scrolled with the + and - buttons and the selection is made with the power button);
5. Install the ROM by clicking "install zip from SD card / choose zip from internal SD card" and select the file you downloaded and copied to the phone memory. When you have finished installing, select"Reboot System".
I remind you that for the execution of the root and the update of the recovery you can always refer to this guide , but of course using the files suitable for your device!
I do not wish you "Good Rom" ... and greet detailed information, consult the next GizRom "Sony Xperia"!
NB: The operations described on this page are to be performed with extreme caution. Therefore, the author of this post (and video) does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of various kinds.
Guest, don't forget that we offer 100% free hosting for files. You can upload up to 1024MB (1GB) files in zip, rar, and other formats. All content is hosted in the cloud and up to 10 Gb/s speeds are available.Dismiss Notice
Touchwiz S4 Gizchina.it Zopo ZP980/C2 2013-10-22
Touchwiz S4 Gizchina.it Zopo ZP980/C2