8 ROM's made - modified by me to work 100%

Discussion in 'Firmware, Roms & Recovery' started by seriesbajo, Oct 10, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. seriesbajo

seriesbajo Member

Hello everyone !
    Until the new version comes out Vondroid , I inform you that I've been porting ROM 's for our W718 and have managed and translated into Spanish some rom 's Chinese .
    I have also fixed the only rom Lewa there for our phone.
    All ROM 's are tested by me, everything works perfectly, just like in the stock rom, but without the signal loss problem .The volumes , speaker sound and wifi are extraordinary scope , in my opinion , but everyone has their tastes .
    The rom 's covers from other devices have all languages , the other , not all . The other , at a minimum , have English , Chinese and Spanish .
    I fixed all the FM radio and listen with headphones and without.
    Completely root and installed Google Play without limitations incompatible applications without modifying the build.prop .
    You will also find a post, where I give two methods to fix on any android phone .
    It's in Spanish , so you will have to use the translator , as I do here .. ;-)
    Sorry for my English .
    As are installed :
    All are zip 's that are installed from the Install the Recovery function .I use TWRP recovery but I guess there will be no problem with CW ...If you want to try ,
    here I leave the link:
    http://www.movilesdualsim.com/foro/haier-w718.217/

SALU2 !

2. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    maybe upload them here on our resources area?

3. mikkokan

mikkokan Member

Phone:
    haier
    Thanks! Installed this one ICS 4-0-4 honxn_a3-0-mod.

Installation went fine and it seems to work fine! I'll comment more when I've used it for a few days.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  4. seriesbajo

seriesbajo Member

You're welcome!
    Please do not copy the download links here!
    They're free, you need not give high, so the only thing I ask is that you do not copy, if strong people, blocked the links and would harm you.
    You will not have any problem. I carry the same now without fail. I took them all and they all work perfectly. At least in the time I have carried them, but a problem could occur.
    This rom only has Spanish language, English and Chinese.
    If so, I appreciate that ye should say me, but I'm not going to fix it, you have 8 roms available for testing.
    If you please let me know if you appear comunicarais eg another IMEI that is not yours, that should not happen.
    Tuen, no, I will not move the links and do not want anyone else to do.
    As an administrator, I ask you to delete the link you posted mikkokan. Thank you.
    SALU2!

5. mikkokan

mikkokan Member

Phone:
    haier
    Ok, sorry but now I edited my post and removed the link.

Yes, this is a very good ROM! It's fast and it has better wifi signal and video recording is working now. Yes it lacks finnish language but english is fine! I'll post after few days how it works!

6. abdullahselim

abdullahselim Member

Phone:
    haier w718
    i tested 3 roms out of 8 they have common faults
    1- proximity sensor when turn screen off will not return on until end of call even it is away from head
    2- 3G signal not appear in the par even it is active
    3- sound is very low
    4- one of the tested roms has Chinese and English langs only
    5- radio can not work without earphones it accept to work without ear phone but no sound and search fail
    in my opinion still "Haier_W718_4.0.3_Root_rek.V6" the best rom
    tested roms are n8000, lewapara, and ics 4.0.3

7. mikkokan

mikkokan Member

Phone:
    haier
    Strange, because I don't have those problems. Radio is working fine without earphones, sound levels are fine and 3G signal appears.

8. abdullahselim

abdullahselim Member

Phone:
    haier w718
    which rom you test? it is different from what i test try one from which i test and post your openion

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  9. mikkokan

mikkokan Member

Phone:
    haier
    ICS 4-0-4 honxn_a3-0-mod.

10. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    Just let you know that dropbox doesn't allow share so much.. The account will je suspended if there is too much traffic.

But our site doesn't have this limit and you can see how much people has download this firmware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

11. seriesbajo

seriesbajo Member

Hello !If you say that mistake has every rom in general , I would appreciate everyone.
    1. - The proximity sensor works, but do not understand what you tell me specifically, the translator does not make it right .
    2 . - The FM radio works on all roms , with or without headphones , that is one thing I've had to fix at all . You should not touch the speaker icon in the app , because if not , you hear from the speaker and headphones at the same time .
    I edit myself: I reinstalled 3 rom's I've tried and FM radio works perfectly in all 3, with headphones and without them and also looks frequencies.
    Maybe it was a fault in the system or you would not do any of the necessary wipes.
    3 . - Theme languages. It's something that I said , you should read . There rom 's that only have Spanish languages , English and Chinese . The rom 's covers, N8000 , i9220 and Zopo have all languages and I think some more , now I remember , too many to remember all the details .
    4 . - Sound levels , I think are quite acceptable and what all is by improving audio quality in conversations.
    5 . - 3G signal , operator dependent , happens to me happens to me Tuen roms .
    Everyone has their preferences and do not want to convince anyone , just wanted to collaborate and share something I could have stayed just for me .I 've never been able to flash the rom to you is the best , always gives me the SP Flash Tools mistake , I flashed many , but this never could , and changing the versions of the program.
    Salu2 !

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  12. abdullahselim

abdullahselim Member

Phone:
    haier w718
    i appreciate your work and i am talking about my experiance proximity sensor will turn the screen off whenphone near your ear but will not turn on when away from your ear that is what i mean
    thanks again for your efforts
    i will try ICS 4-0-4 honxn_a3-0-mod.and give my feed back

13. seriesbajo

seriesbajo Member

Hello! I just ask you to say that you had in each rom errors specifically. In the rom you just installed, the proximity sensor works exactly as you say, but is only in Spanish, English and Chinese.
    I do not remember if the other 4.0.4 has more languages and if the sensor is working.
    SALU2!

14. abdullahselim

abdullahselim Member

Phone:
    haier w718
    i tested ICS 4-0-4 honxn_a3-0-mod
    1- proxmity sensor have the same problem and give fault calipration
    2- radio works without ear phone perfect
    3- 3g signal have the same problem
    4- it is very fast
    5- ring tones for ingoing calls are very low cannot be heard from speakers
    6-consumption of low ram
    7-nice look but desigen for Lenovo
    8-play store works fine
    in my opinion still "Haier_W718_4.0.3_Root_rek.V6" the best rom if you could modefy it to consume littel ram and change its theme would be nice
    thanks alot

15. seriesbajo

seriesbajo Member

Ok. Thank you! Everyone has their tastes.
    Like I said, I wear this rom, and also the other 4.0.4. I agree with you on everything, just my input sounds seem to have a strong volume, sometimes, too, especially in the notifications. I use a market app called Audio Customizer for separating volumes and doing great. can put the maximum ringtone and notifications to a value less (1 or 2).
    My proximity sensor works for me, at least using Line. When I talk, the screen is turned off, as the separated one, millimeter, the display turns on by itself, I think is what you say fails.
    The problem is that it works so well is that battery consumption is a bit high, but it also depends on my use of the phone.
    Salu2!

Remove Advertisements