Attention if you buy from Eternal Team - ***Not to trust***

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by carapau, Aug 28, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. carapau

carapau Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101T
    Phone:
    Jiayu G3
    Hello all,
    Long story short...
    I've ordered a 32Gb N101 (I) - The one with the 2 speakers and with the "fix" for screen, battery (new kernel 26), .... from Eternal Shop (in Ali Express).
    All fine at first glance.
    Total price USD 252.77 = around 204 Euro.
    Option 2 = Silver back+Screen protector+Leather Case
    EMS posting.
    Shipment in 3 days.
    Received in Belgium 7 days after.
    + One week stuck at the Belgian Customs = 25 Euro fees.
    Total price = 229 Euro
    Tab Ok. all working fine till now without major problems except dificulty in Flashing and External HDD not being recognised (Medion 1.5Tb).

Now the bad part:
    OEM version - no Logo - Normal as per Eternal as no logo on the pictures... I have to agree... eventough it's not correct selling procedure...
    Instead of Silver (aluminium back) I got a black one... That's not Ok...
    No Leather Case, but the free "sleeve case"... even worse...as I could have kept the "standard" price and would have got the same stuff, without any price increase...

Explanation from Eternal after my complaint via e-mail/trade manager:
    *"Not what the link is showing now and at the time of the order" (off course as the shop link has been updated and the options/price/deliverable countries changed...) and that is with the agreement of Ali...
    *After having explained that I did a print screen with the details of the shop at that moment to prove my arguying, I was treated of "liar"... I even argued that Emily itself confirmed me via trade manager of what was being shipped and that now it was someting different being justified by them.
    *Emotions coming out, and words trying to be rectified, I was told that it's not for 1 leather case that Eternal team would have cheated... Agree, but no agreement or any proposal at all to compensate the obvious mis-information/proposal at the shop...
    In the end, I left a non-pleasant feedback for the transaction and ordered in another shop the missing Leather Case (Usd14, i.e. Eur11 shipment included...),as I'm not someone to get in a dispute for 11Eur...

Bad luck you might think?...
    Take care and pay attention...
    Kind regards,

2. akasmiler

akasmiler Member

Re: Attention if you buy from Eternal Team - ***Not to trust

Currently having bad customer service with them also

3. akasmiler

akasmiler Member

just to let you know, they have just offered me a UK address to return the tablet to if I do not wish to keep it

I have not responded to them as yet

4. Tabula

Tabula Member

Got mine from the Eternal Team. Works fine except for a battery that does not last very long. And a wrong charger (US instead of EU).

Service is great before and after delivery. I get the correct charger now.

But you can not ask 2 things in 1 mail. The better your English is the worse the answer is.

So my advice for purchase. Make clear in the comment box during ordering what you want (this is what they advice by the way).

Get online with the IRC and make sure they understand you and what you want. Simple questions can be answered simple!

I am a happy customer.

Regards,

Marcel

5. Emily_ET

Emily_ET Member

Tablet:
    cube
    Phone:
    lenovo
    TV Stick:
    huawei
    Hi, friend
    This is Emily from Eternal Team, i just find that you are not satisfied with our service.
    could you tell me your order number? so that i will check and solve your question. If anyone has questions or issues about your parcels, the products' price and so on, please supply enough proofs(picture, screenshot, message and so on) and email to the right person, the manager of the company, then they will pay more attention to your issue! hope it can help all customers.

for the link, our worker will update each week to make it more professional and attractive. we are really sorry for your trouble. and we would like to solve your questions quickly, hope you coming back to our store or shop! eternal team welcome you back.
    And this is no spamming, please do not delete, thanks a lot!

6. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    First at all welcome to our forum. But the problems seems from August 2012, so we have self solved the problem..
    personally i've also self ordered from Eternal team (Yuandao N101) but the tab isn't use so a lot anymore.

Emily_ET likes this.
  7. Emily_ET

Emily_ET Member

Tablet:
    cube
    Phone:
    lenovo
    TV Stick:
    huawei
    yes, i know. anyway thanks for your feedback, so that i can know what is wrong with us and our store. it is a little pity for the bad tablet.
    with a cheaper price tablet, can not be used for long time. i also have 2 cheaper tablets too. now i prefer use a better phone to instead of tablet. maybe best choice is ipad!

but now, we have made our store more Professional than before, hope all you guys come back to visit, maybe there is a little change than before! thanks.
    we got top china's brand authorization, such as lenovo, huawei, tcl, thl,zte,xiaomi and so on. with cheaper price and good quality!

Remove Advertisements