Attached Files:

Tuen likes this.
  2. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    maybe recreate a new resource on the forum then it will be a better overview

did you also test them? how are the quality? are there issues?

3. Maikal

Maikal Member

Tablet:
    Cube U30GT 2
    Phone:
    HTC Ego Design 3G/LG optimus M+
    Not much there Then. Arctablet has it on the U30GT2 thread and the Chinese translation show a lackluster attempt to deal with battery problem of the last beta. So according to Admin and others it seems more like beta2 with little to show. Visit us! DarthJabba is working on some kernel mods for last beta.

4. apizzagalli

apizzagalli Member

Tablet:
    Cube U35GT2
    I have read here that there was someone who flashed his U35gt2 with this rom by mistake and it booted. Is there any workaround to make a functional fork to it? i mean... as per his description the problems were related to screen resolution and touch input mainly. There were some energy related and reporting issues as well. As kernel for this build originally for u30gt2 is 3.0.36+ and vondroid 4.2.2 for u35gt2 uses same kernel version. Might that help in order to overcome the issues? i'm really eager with the possibility but i have no practical knowledge in order to fork it into our device. Thanks in advance

Remove Advertisements