Support Request Downgrade to ICS 4.0 ROM from JB ROM&fused bootloader

Discussion in 'Firmware, ROMs & Recovery' started by csubuka, Jun 3, 2014.

Remove Advertisements
  1. csubuka

csubuka Member

Hi Everyone!

How can I downgrade a Newman N2 when running a JB-based custom ROM (CM), the device has a fused bootloader (for Android 4.1!!!) and CWM recovery. I want to run ICS based ROMs since those probably do not have the false battery level error when letting the battery to discharge fully (to a pretty low level...). It is considered an unpatchable JB error for the Newman so I heard.

What is the correct order to do things now?

I do not know but running a bootloader for JB probably can cause serious errors while trying to install ICS ROMs... Just as well as using a fused bootloader under JBcan probably do the same.

Or does the "fused", unlocked bootloader works over ICS and JB too without problems?

Don't know, just asking, since I do not want to brick the phone. The bootloader is probably the part where I can mess things up easily... Better avoid it.

Is someone who did this succesfully could explain I would be honored :)

Best Regards

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. csubuka

csubuka Member

Or is there only one fused bootloader and once I installed it I should leave if alone, no matter if I use ICS or JB???

3. FraN2

FraN2 Member

Tablet:
    Nexus 7 2013
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    ICS has the same problem...

4. Atanas Harizanov

Atanas Harizanov Member

Phone:
    zta v987
    But how does downgrade? I want to install a ROM with itss. I am a commodity kernel and unlocked butlouder.

Remove Advertisements