Flash rom by recovery

Discussion in 'Firmware, Roms & Recovery' started by Ali Mohammadi, Jul 24, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Ali Mohammadi

Ali Mohammadi Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N90DC_S
    HI Friends
    I have downloaded CFW the new version,v4.1.
    I tried to install by recovery but neather installing as flash nor update method was responsive.
    Appreciate Any help

2. afri

afri Member

Ali you must install drives on your pc and make it recognize the phone(drive the installation of your "new device" to the location of the folder where the drives are located -the flash folder zip which you will find easily in this forum-after unzip it you shall have 2 files-one with the flash tool and a another one with 3 driver folders-choose the one with your pcs OS!) your pc must recognize the phone and after that you can flash a cfw of your choise with the flash tool(in these forum you shall find the tutorial) the secret to it all is reading,understanding and persistance. :D

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

3. Ali Mohammadi

Ali Mohammadi Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N90DC_S
    Dear afri
    First,thanks for your response.
    I know that.I have flashed V2 And V3 of miui by flash tools and now V3 is working on my phone but as you know this rom has recovery and you can enter by pushing power key and volume up when the phone is off.
    It is something like touch recovery and when you enter the choice" choose zip from sd card" and wipe cash and dalvik is seen.All are the same as Touch recovery.
    I tried to use it as touch recovery was used but recovery aboretd the flash.
    And now i am dizzy and confused.

4. Ali Mohammadi

Ali Mohammadi Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N90DC_S
    Dear afri
    Sorry.The latest sentences of the above quote were mixed up.
    Rom V3 has recovery.If you push volume up and power key when the phone is off,you will enter into recovery.
    It is something like touch recovery with the same parameters.But when i choose "install zip from sd card " it was aborted by the software.
    Do you know anything about this?
    Is there possibility to flash by recovery?
    Thanks

5. afri

afri Member

sorry for the first answer ,missread your post. as for the recovery mode for Tunes V4 it cannot be flashed through CWM, you have to do it through flash firmware tool, i beleive you can find it easily in this forum:D

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

Remove Advertisements