Official Firmware iOS 7 released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arfan, Jun 11, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Arfan

Arfan Member

Ios 7 new features list:

- New Control Center, which suggests a way to quickly access the jumpers settings such as airplane mode, Wi-Fi, brightness control, music control, etc.

- New and improved multitasking bar keeps track of which applications are most often uses the holder device and loads them constantly - unbelievable, but Apple has managed to do it!

- Dynamic icons change their design according to the provisions of the "user";

- The Weather app is now happy with an animated and the possibility of obtaining additional information;

- Calendar has become so "clean and flat." It looks very nice and restrained;

- New gestures are available in the messaging service iMessage;

- Folders are now several pages;

- Down with all the "greens" from the Game Center;

- Redesigned Mail.app using the same new gestures, as in iMessage;

- Improved Notification Center - This fans have been waiting for Apple;

- AirDrop allows you to make an exchange between devices without having to connect to the Internet. No problem, you can share and exchange photos, videos between multiple devices without the Internet;

- Camera application has received a new icon, as well as built-in filters a la Instagram;

- The emergence of integrated service iTunes Radio;

- The application's photo was enhanced photo management, including the organization of the photostream is with video. Dream come true fans of "apple." A new feature Moments;

- Mobile Safari browser walked away from restrictions in 8 tabs;

- Our favorite assistant, Siri was trained to speak with two different voices: choose with whom we want to communicate - Siri voice to male or female. Plus Siri taught to understand more commands his "master", to interact with Twitter, Wikipedia and most pleasant for motorists - during a trip to the auto Siri will not leave you for a minute. Apple still willing to integrate voice assistant in the auto panel;

- No need to manually update the apps on iOS 7, your gadget will do it myself, without your help;

- Audio Face Time - the opportunity to make high-quality audio calls over FaceTime;

- Ability to create a "black list" in the Phone, Message and FaceTime;

- Synchronize your notifications on all i-gadgets.

Source : letsunlockiphone

2. port8lynx

port8lynx Member

Tablet:
    ipad
    Phone:
    iphone
    TV Stick:
    aplle tv
    Cool! iOS 7 get many new feathers!!! Today i will update my device!

3. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    They are only available for developers i think..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Advertisements