Just received my new n101 ii

Discussion in 'N101 II Shipping, Order and Reviews' started by James Shamim, Nov 30, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. James Shamim

James Shamim Member

Just thought i'd ready a very very quick review..This is y first Tablet.

Bought from Didobuy.com UK supplier. They had upgraded it to Jelly Bean and removed chinese apps!

Firstly - The multitouch problem... Well i didn't find out about such a problem until I'd ordered the tablet.. Sods law - This tablet also has the problem.. Only if using my first point of contact comes in the bottom left hand of the touchscreen and my other in the right.. However if I touch the right side first then the left its completely fine! Wierd! (If anyone has any info on this i'd appreciate it)

Screen is quality.. No Image retention, even on full brightness. No bleeding etc!

Wifi is very very ood - I was worried about this as it is majorly important to me but it has the same signal as my Laptop. Picking up my (crap) router which is in my living room from my Bedroom upstairs. Picks it back up after lockscreen.

Can't comment on battery.. Only had it an hour.

Buttons are a bit crap but who cares... They work fine just feel a bit cheap and flimsy when pressed in!

I got the white plastic back!

I'll keep it a few days, try a few roms (seems easy enough to do!) see if this fixes the touchscreen, if not then it's going to be returned, it's a shame because it's such a good tablet apart from that.

I'm not sure what firmwire it's running so i included a picture. I'm an android newbie!

Attached Files:

2. James Shamim

James Shamim Member

I have tried Dead Trigger which was unplayable until......... I turned the tab upside down and it works perfectly - You have to watch out for the lockscreen button but I hold it from the side anyway!

Screen rotation fine.
    Flash fine
    Connects to my phone when using it as portable hotspot fine - Got 5.7megs down 2.8 megs up using 3UK
    No lag
    Been using it constant since 10am GMT so about 2 hours and the battery has dropped from 98% to 70% with full brightness, wifi, some gaming, some video, max volume, browsing. So I'll be happy with getting about 6 hours out of it!

Can't think of anything else!

Remove Advertisements