Custom Firmware MIUI v5 MultiLang 4.4.18

miui v5

Remove Advertisements
Remove Advertisements
  1. bakko86

bakko86 Member

Compared to cm10 i prefer miui because cm10 give me problem with the sim and the imei and also sometimes it freezes while miui until now haven't give a problem... speed of miui is better than other miui and very similar to cm 10.... Now my miui with system lite activated leave free about 400mb of ram that are good for use device without lags

2. mrdidit

mrdidit Supporter Member

Tablet:
    Cube U30GT
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    Someone can tell me how to disable the monitoring of the downloading files over carrier network? I already uninstalled Monitor but no luck. I don't have WiFi and it is so frustrating I can't download anything from Play store, because the file size is too big.

Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. mdau

mdau Member

How to solve the in call volume adjustment

4. Stanislav Bil

Stanislav Bil Member

Tablet:
    Samsung 10.1.
    Phone:
    Newman N2 Miui V5
    Google apps are very unstable. What is your experience in using Google maps, goggles etc.? Any link for Google apps which are working on Newman N2@MiuiV5?

5. bakko86

bakko86 Member

I've used the zip from miuiandroid.com and all apps works....i've installed maps from play store....

6. eddyb

eddyb Member

I found all gapps to work. Don't deactivate the lite system services. This will F*ck up google playstore and you have to reflash the gapps from CWM. I do however experience quite some lag (in all apps). Since I've upgarded directly from 00.29 I think I need to update BP software to fix lag. Or is this not the case you think?

7. Stanislav Bil

Stanislav Bil Member

Tablet:
    Samsung 10.1.
    Phone:
    Newman N2 Miui V5
    I have flashed Miui ROM having 4.1. 00.14. Although google maps are lagging, volume adjustment does not work during a call, GPS is really slow I am updating Miui ROM every week as the new update is available:) But these are not Miui ROM issues, I mean this issues are related to the hardware or firmware of the Newman device. What u think about?

8. mrdidit

mrdidit Supporter Member

Tablet:
    Cube U30GT
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    Upgrade your BP version to 00.18!

Tapatalk 4 Beta

Stanislav Bil likes this.
  9. mdau

mdau Member

Volume adjustment, call pick up delay, 100% sure that they are related to miui. I experienced the same problem when i installed miui. they are so annoying

10. Stanislav Bil

Stanislav Bil Member

Tablet:
    Samsung 10.1.
    Phone:
    Newman N2 Miui V5
    I will address the issues on Miui portal, may be someone will notice/help/send to the porting team.

mdau likes this.
  11. eddyb

eddyb Member

When I frst received my newman N2 I immediately installed Miui. I was on 00.22 back then. MIUI made the phone horrible, so I went back to newman's official firmware. Now on 4.1 I again tried MIUI and it is a big improvement. Volume change during talk is working fine, there is no call pickup delay and GPS works just fine. the GUI lag however is quite awfull. I installed crossbreeder. This improves the lag a lot but it's still not it should be. Today I'll backup MIUI and install BP software.

12. mdau

mdau Member

I installed MIUI over xtreamer 3.8.1(as someone suggested) which usually updates everything. But i still experienced call delay, i couldnt adjust the volumes during calls. Lags were there but not much. Now i've decided to downgrade to ics and i installed xperia-Joy rom. Everything works fine. I have miui launcher to get the taste of miui locker, simplicity, and wallpapers. I only think that no one knows yet the causes of the above mentioned with miui. I will go back to miui rom but until when those issues are solved

13. Stanislav Bil

Stanislav Bil Member

Tablet:
    Samsung 10.1.
    Phone:
    Newman N2 Miui V5
    Whitch version of the BP are u gonna to install? After instalation will u restore through CWM?

Newman N2 @ MiuiV5 via Tapatalk

14. eddyb

eddyb Member

BP 00.18 (I was still on 00.29). Yep restored via CWM. Whole process took me +- 40 minutes.

First impression.... this helped! But I will use it more these days and see how it will work out.

15. Stanislav Bil

Stanislav Bil Member

Tablet:
    Samsung 10.1.
    Phone:
    Newman N2 Miui V5
    Guys, have you seen Mi3 introduction? I like Newman, but I mean there isnt better device to enjoy miui rom with...I know it is not selling yet:)

16. lepi

lepi Member

Phone:
    Newman N2
    MIUI 3.8.30 Multi language version

Attached Files:

17. mrdidit

mrdidit Supporter Member

Tablet:
    Cube U30GT
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    This version of miui is the worst of all of the roms I used on my phone so far. Maybe the problem is my handy is Freelander, second batch, who knows. But there isn't any 4.1 rom currently out what working fine on my device. Thanks god 10 more days and I will say goodby forever.

Tapatalk 4 Beta

18. droidksa

droidksa Member

Tablet:
    pipo m2
    Phone:
    newman n2
    TV Stick:
    mk802
    Has anyone instaled the latest ver 3.9.6? Looking at the updater-script, there's a part that installs the bootloader, but there is no bootloader image filein the zip. I wonder if this is going to result in error? Or just delete those lines.

19. bakko86

bakko86 Member

i've installed it... i've download from miuiandroid and no problem with install from recovery
    Update
    After 3 days my phone starts to power off itself with last miui....i will came back to 3.8.30

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    droidksa likes this.
  20. mrdidit

mrdidit Supporter Member

Tablet:
    Cube U30GT
    Phone:
    Nexus 5
    installed it yesterday without any error, working fine at the moment

Attached Files:

lepi likes this.
Remove Advertisements