N101 - doesn't boot - No problem flashing

Discussion in 'N101 Firmware, ROMs & Recovery' started by Rui22, May 4, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Rui22

Rui22 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101
    Phone:
    iphone 4s
    Hello,

I've tried to find help in older threads without success.

After one (first firmware update) flash operation, the yuandao never booted again. Nothing appears on the screen, can't get it to start in any way.

I've been able to repeat the flash operation without problems, tried so far something like 6 different sets of flash operations (different kernel's and complete updates) either with rktool 1.37 and with 1.50 and nothing.

I'm about to use it in a flight test... But there's always hope as long as one can flash it...

Are there any suggestions?? I even tested the charger with a multimeter in order to make sure it was ok. It is...

Help anyone.
    Thank you in advanced

Just as extra info, I've tried restoring with the first firmwares available here and also no boot, it always reports as a complete and successful operation...

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  2. jo2006

jo2006 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    The charger may be good but ac power (inside tablet) may have damaged.

3. Rui22

Rui22 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101
    Phone:
    iphone 4s
    Thank you for the reply. Is there anyway to know? If it still allows me to flash whenever i try, does that mean it has battery? It should have by now. One of the things I tried was letting it alone for at least a week so that the power would drain completely.

Anyway, if the ac power inside is damaged it means its damaged for good anyway, i imagine...

4. jo2006

jo2006 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    Can you connect the N101 on PC? (With the power off on the tablet press Volume down and power and hold Hook the USB cable to the PC) Give green light on Rockchip Batch Tool 1.5?

5. Rui22

Rui22 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao n101
    Phone:
    iphone 4s
    Yes, I can keep making updates and flash, everything states ok in the end. The only problem (big one) is that i can't turn the tablet on. I've tried many firmwares,oldest and newer as well, the complete updates including official and everything in this operations report successful... But how do i turn this thing on??

What was told about the ac makes some sense because when i normally left it connected to the charger it would be a little hot even after charging 100% and now they're both cool, charger and tablet. Can't buy a new one and really needed it for my studying. Damn.

thank you again for the interest.

Remove Advertisements