NO.1 G2 Smart Watch Style

Discussion in 'Device News' started by NO.1 phone, Jan 28, 2015.

Remove Advertisements
  1. NO.1 phone

NO.1 phone Member

Tablet:
    NO.1 Brand
    Phone:
    NO.1 phone
    NO.1 G2 has released few styles, and they update some version, now all the function are almost perfect. I collected some details about the styles.

NO.1 G2 Smart Watch Style
    [​IMG]
    The NO.1 G2 1.54 inch screen metallic body has two color: silver and gold, gold one is the latest, and looks more business style, I think it will get more attention in crowd.
    [​IMG]
    Both the color have changeable bands, the silver one has 5 bands to choose, black, coffee, orange, metal band, and a leather band. I think the silver body with a metal band is so fit with a gentleman, the orange and leather band look like more stylish.
    [​IMG]
    The Gold body has brown band and leather band to choose, which one do you like best?
    [​IMG]

2. javier-hndz

javier-hndz Member

the G2 with business style is the best, it look slightly like Apple watch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    promotion galaxy note 4 galaxy note 3

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  3. fabienio

fabienio Member

three watches are beautiful it's really hard to choose, but my heart capsize to gold which is more elegant.

Remove Advertisements