[OLD] Update of N101 2 Stock News(15th)

Discussion in 'Archived Posts' started by Chigon, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Remove Advertisements
  1. muradk

muradk Member

Re: Update of N101 2 Stock News(15th)

The problem here is that people are somewhat getting desperate. We had found hope on this forum but now none of the tablets are available and everyday there is talk of a new tablet rather than improving the previous one and making it available again. I don't get the point if the N101 II was beginning to get attention why not improve what's wrong with it and start selling it. After weeks of research I was MOST DEFINITELY going to buy the N101 II branded from VD but things have changed drastically and now even I am thinking of something like the Aoson M11, or Ainol flame for the time being. Can someone bring some hope back here :D

2. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2

Indeed - we do not need another statement about some soon availability of something that again does not materialize as said.
    I do not know what is to blame but it got rather frustrating.

'Trusted seller': Expectation were risen - only to be dissappointed again.

3. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature

What i'm thinking, We will not looking for yuandao anymore. ATM the 2 tabs has more problem then that we can use/get. Maybe there should be another manufacture with better specs like quad core cpu, more ram, faster production,...
    But of course we (vondroid admin) will also make a better forum for that tabs xD

4. Hoegie

Hoegie Supporter Member

Tablet:
    archos childpad ;-)
    Phone:
    n101 II soon confiscated by my kids

order update from eternal team:

Dear customer,
    This is the latest information from ETERNAL TEAM.

¡¡¡¡ We are sorry for delaying your order N101-2. We had got extra 200 tablets and also booked more 300pcs for our NEW PROMOTION. The rest 30% orders will be arranged next Monday. Goods all tested before shipment. Please trust Eternal Team. We can certify for your goods.

Tracking information will update within 3-5days,estimate on Tuesday or Wednesday. Now many customers keep asking the tracking information on-line or in the email,which may caused more delay for the shipment as our staffs need extra time for checking instead of arranging. Actually shipping company will update it on-line for you later. Please understand and be some patient,thank you.

For the long wait, please accept our sincere apology here.
    (P.S: This is the system message, please do not reply this email!)

Best regards,
    Eternal Team

5. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

ATAB, you should learn some respect and patience. There is nothing perfect in this world. We are trying to give ppl on this forum great product, but it's on factory hands and they are slow, we can't do anything with that. We got tablet shells, logos and in monday they will start assembe it. I'm trying to help Jack as much I can to push all faster. Did some promotion, pictures, easy identify codes for tablet revisions.

If you want buggy yuandao n101-2 with tons of bleeding, wi-fi issues, charge control problems - go ahead :p We know our aim and won't gonna release tablet just to give it faster to ppl. Cube did that. Now 70% of buyers returned their product and swear never to buy it again. Priced dropped dramatically to. I'm sure their business got money/customers loss by now.
    Soon availability is not seller part, it's only about factories. All aliexpress sellers will say you same words if factory gonna stuck with tablet manufacturing.

So yeah, we are still working on tablet. Your choice, wait for it or not ^^'

6. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE

@dezmen, i really could not care less if it is a quadcore, single core or whatever, benchmark does not interest me at all!!!!!!!!!
    The only thing i know is that Yuandao is a no go at the moment due to the all known issues.

For the rest i am not waiting any more, i am gonna make a choice based on what is avalable @the moment.
    Based on facts and no more chit chat.

7. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

Can only hope you will be satisfied with your choice ;)

8. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE

Well i was happy with the yuandao, just that problem with sleeping mode/stand by.
    All i ask for is that it is working.

9. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

Then you should look for 9.7 tablets, they are all more or less stable.

10. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE

Seems that the wifi signal is pretty good and matches the SmartQ t30.

11. alsaleh

alsaleh Member

what do mean ?

waiting for good quality product is not the problem , the problem is till when do we have to wait ?? especially when other manufacturers are starting to show some very impressive features like Cube's retina display or Romos's QuadCore Exynos 4412 .

when will the C101 be ready to be shipped ?

12. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

We hope that in the beginning of the next week C101 will be assembed. And for those who rage about Exynos 4412, yes, C101 will get Exynos 4412 modification later.

13. muradk

muradk Member

See @dezmen3 this is where the problem lies. Tuen here just mentioned that the problems on the N101 are so much that they are thinking of introducing another tablet/manufacturer. And you are stating that on monday the factory is going to start assembly on the N101 again. This is exactly why there is so much confusion and hope has run out. The trusted seller hype is slowly going down and there needs to be more coordination between the admins of this forum and the trusted seller to let the users know what really is going on. Should we be waiting for something now here?

14. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

Actually you start confusing yourself here. I didn't say about N101-2 on monday, I'm saying about C101, which is not Yuandao. Jack has lost any faith on Yuandao and won't sell their product anymore, cause he don't want to let anyone down on this forum. I think it's better to do small clean up on sub-forum so there will be no confuse statements about yuandao tablets :p Sorry if I explained myself wrong or gave wrong details ^^'

15. muradk

muradk Member

Well thats clears some things up. Can you tell us the manufacturer of this C101 as the Chigon C101 doesn't give any results. It seems to be relevantly unknown as compared to yuandao.

16. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

I will contact Tuen to close some topics. Me and iAndroider have compiled some sort of statement to remove any confuse among forum users.

All I can say is that C101 manufactured by Chigon, and that's Jack company. He created it few weeks ago so you won't really find any info until website will appear. As for Yuandao, Cube. Same as Chigon, they don't have their own factory and that's the main problem for stocks and tablet issues :p But Jack won't accept bad quality stock :p

17. theSAiNT

theSAiNT Member

So can you give an expected time of arrival for this new tablet? I'm sure it is not completely up to you but it would be good to give an estimate for people who might delay their buying decisions.

18. ATAB

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2

Well, I can leave the statement like this. By no means did I mean to be disrespectful nor was I. I did not say anything about a specific product or that myself is going for the N101 at all.
    It was not intended to you personally - I really think that you try to do your best and you getting probably not a dime out of it.

But for the 'trusted seller' thing to roll it takes some more. Clear communication - although hard to archive - but especially important here in the forum setting (I believe), can be the key.
    There is no well known brand to back this up nor a large international company. But that's not what we are here for in this forum anyway - even if we had the financial means to shell out the bucks for large names.
    So a trustful relationship - almost on a 'personal online level' - is really important.
    To promise one (e.g. post details on the follow up tablet on Monday) and then not follow suit, kills for some the trust as the raised expectation are not met (again). The next statements will be met with more and growing skepticism.

That all has nothing to do with a manufacture not being able to deliver a 'good' product - which might be the case or not - but it does not help - that's very true.

Again in this thread you later say, that the tablet we are all supposed to wait for is assembled in Jack's company (Is it really his company? What does that mean in Chinese terms?).
    And since you functioned as a self proclaimed speaks person for him (how 'close' are you anyways?) and also having Jack = iAndroider (where is he anyway?) in the forum, should give the best information as we have 'a direct line' to manufacturer.

Am I not right?

If so, there should be no more real delay in promised information (see here I am not talking about the product. People need to be told what to expect otherwise there will less and less trust in the 'trused seller' thing. No one will held you accountable every single detail anyways.
    But you need people to tell - even and especially in cases when you can meet your 'promises' - you might be surprised how understandable people can be.

But for sure - this is only my single opinion - but to keep the momentum from further declining - iAndroider and his team should think a little bit about it.
    And if the idea of selling tablets through a forum, turns out not to be for him - ok - then be it.

But I rather see the thing going through - and trust me I bear with you for now.

All the best and thanks for your personal effort here.

That's true - but I have still some patience left.. ;-)

19. ATAB

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2

A forum might be less than ideal for something like this here. But removing threads is not always the best method - I think.
    As a few people mentioned before the important info needs to somehow be polled together - may a thread that is open only for you - that provides regular updates and so.

20. Chigon Support

Chigon Support Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao RK101
    Phone:
    Chgion A720

This is all just to prevent confusion towards iAndroider. And yes, I will compile all needed info soon once I will have stock dates. Topic for new tablet is ready and hidden on this forum, so we are prepared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Remove Advertisements