Order from aliexpress

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by Tuen, Jul 6, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    Nice, let us know how your experience are...

Sent from my Window N101 using Tapatalk 2

2. bobbi1984

bobbi1984 Member

It would be interesting to know if there is any screen bleeding ;)

3. alternativ

alternativ Supporter Member

Tablet:
    SuperPAI III
    Phone:
    Jiayu G4HG Advanced
    TV Stick:
    UG802
    Great, where did you buy it? Any custom fees or other taxes?

4. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    Elijah has finally shipped my tablet :p

Hopefully I'll be getting it this week, but you never know if the Finnish Customs has some other plans for you :?
    This is my first tablet and my second Android device so I don't have much to compare it to, but I hope it's great!

For the price it has, I'm not waiting for miracles but I'm glad of the amount of positive feedback you guys have given it.
    And it just keeps getting better with the custom ROMs you are making! (Maybe I should try my luck with it too)

Anyways I'll let you guys know what I think of the N101 once I have it in my hands.

5. alternativ

Tablet:
    SuperPAI III
    Phone:
    Jiayu G4HG Advanced
    TV Stick:
    UG802
    The same situation as I had, they replied me, that they suppose, my card could be stolen and I'm not the person, which ordered the tablet and asked copy of card and ID card or passport ... f*ck you :lol: I think it's random process, when they choose someone and bother him.
    Currently I'm looking for another seller as well.

6. bochnek

bochnek Member

Tablet:
    Window N 101
    I bought it from Eternal Team.

I did not pay any tax or duty (paid 229$)

Screen bleeding - tablet has two points on the upper edge (later I will do photo)

7. paira

paira Member

LOLL!! photo pliss I want to see the screen bleeding

8. YuandaoNorway

YuandaoNorway Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    After I made a new account on aliexpress, my credit card was accepted! I also told Elijahstore about this, and they offered me to pay directly to them via Paypal. I would have done this if it hadn't worked out. Good service from Elijahstore :D Perhaps it can help you, Alternativ?

Further good news, it was shipped yesterday! Let's see who get's it first PyromaniacB :mrgreen:

9. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick

I think you might be the probable winner of the speed race: I don't know if there's another Customs system that's as stupid and slow as Finland's :D
    There's 25% VAT (MVA in Norwegian?) in Norway, am I correct? The whole European VAT system is just so unfair in purchases like these.

10. alternativ

Tablet:
    SuperPAI III
    Phone:
    Jiayu G4HG Advanced
    TV Stick:
    UG802
    It sounds good YuandaoNorway, I'll try to make a new account and will see what will happen ;)

What a great system in Poland. In CR I should pay 20% customs fee and additional 19% DPH (VAT) :evil:
    But of course seller can state a lower value on the package, but it's always risky.

11. bochnek

bochnek Member

Tablet:
    Window N 101
    I was lucky avoiding the customs control. That is why I chose the parcel HonKong Air Mail. Normally I would have to pay duty and tax( 25%)

12. alternativ

Tablet:
    SuperPAI III
    Phone:
    Jiayu G4HG Advanced
    TV Stick:
    UG802
    You lucky one, there is no possibility of using HonKong Air Mail for Czech customers :roll:

13. Guitarwall

Guitarwall Member

Tablet:
    Waiting for my N101...
    After numerous inquiries and reminders about what they (Eternal) have promised, my tablet should be shipped tomorrow. On Monday they said that they'll have stock on Tuesday and will send my tablet asap, but as I asked about it today they said that they have it on stock but it will be shipped within 48-72 hours. Well, after reminding them about what they told me earlier they said that they'll ship it tomorrow :D

I have to say that their support seems to be quick and very kind, so kudos about that! However, I can't say that I appreciate their way to do business, since before I ordered they said to have stock, after I ordered the stock suddenly vanished and promised to ship it early this week, and on Monday they said that they'll ship it on Tuesday and today they said that they'll ship it tomorrow. Ah well, I know that impatience is a vice but it would be nice to know what is really going on and when I should expect them to ship the product.

Has anyone else got any confirmation about shipment from Eternal Team yet?

14. dch2gav

dch2gav Member

Similar problem here...

I ordered from team eternal on July the 30th, the next day the money had left my account and I was given a UPS tracking code that did not work surprise surprise...... since then they say its out of stock and will be delivered very soon and that for the inconvenience they will send a free 1.5m HDMI cable :D I do not care about the HDMI cable!!! Just send me the tablet I paid for!! I hate waiting for my toys....

I asked them few times about N101 22 or dual engine 2 but they don't seem to know or they just avoid answering all together my questions...... Can i cancel my order if they still have not shipped it? I am a bit concerned that a new better improved N101 will come out next week .... should I wait to find out more about N101 upgrades or just go for it??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

15. Guitarwall

Guitarwall Member

Tablet:
    Waiting for my N101...
    Haha, at least you got something for the inconvenience, they haven't offered me anything yet! :D

To my knowledge (based on discussions here and on Slatedroid) our orders have been delayed so that we'll receive the 2nd batch (improved one) of N101's and there is no such thing (at least legit) as N101 22 / N101+ / N101 2 - yet. The one Elijah was selling is rumored to be a fake copy, which Yuandao has sued the other manufacturer for. But this is based on hearsay so it may be wrong information.

16. dch2gav

dch2gav Member

I emailed eternal asking them to cancel my order for the time being at least till the whole N101 situation in cleared or till they give me a straight answer!! If they are getting "new batch" of N101s shouldn't they know what changes if any have happened from the first batch?? Lets see if a bit of a threatening will do the job... :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

17. Guitarwall

Guitarwall Member

Tablet:
    Waiting for my N101...
    I think the situation may be similar to the Cube U30GT, when the manufacturer fixed many problems for the second batch ie. the bad wifi signal and people had to wait 'til the stores had stock again.

GodDamnedPaparazzi's chat with Eternal Team on Slatedroid

So they basically claim that N101-2 or whatever is not a genuine one. Who to trust? If someone had heard the rumour that there is a fake copy in the market and one seller confirms that, would there be no truth (at least partial) behind that rumour given that the seller is a respected company?

And then again, Elijah is a respected seller as well, so how could they not check the background of the tablet, where it has come from and so on. Do I remember someone somewhere stating (a quote from a conversation with a seller, can't remember which) that the Window company (Yuandao) doesn't manufacture N101 anymore? This would seem false and odd...

E: It was this:

Why does this sound fishy to me? The seller who has stated this is this one: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/321511

Why wouldn't they produce the tablet anymore, when they have sent out only 1 batch of them and their website doesn't have any kind of information relating to this new version of the tablet?

18. dch2gav

dch2gav Member

....... and what a surprise, just after i threatened to cancel my order i received this email with a "working" tracking.... "working"??

Date Location Status
    09 Aug 2012 13:50 GERMANY,KOELN (COLOGNE) IN TRANSIT TO
    09 Aug 2012 13:49 INDIA,MUMBAI DEPARTURE SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 12:04 INDIA,MUMBAI ARRIVAL SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 08:50 THAILAND,BANGKOK DEPARTURE SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 05:51 THAILAND,BANGKOK ARRIVAL SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 05:19 UK,EAST MIDLANDS UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY
    09 Aug 2012 05:19 UK,EAST MIDLANDS RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
    09 Aug 2012 04:15 CHINA,SHENZHEN DEPARTURE SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 00:54 CHINA,SHENZHEN EXPORT SCAN
    09 Aug 2012 00:34 CHINA,SHENZHEN LOCATION SCAN

So it went from china to UK Midlands in less than 5 hours and then took a short cut and instead of getting north to Newcastle where I live it got lost and went East to Thailand and then India, when it finally realised the mistake returned back to Europe and was too tired so it stopped in Germany for a beer and a wurstle sausage!!! What a joke......... I hate liars!!!!!!!!!!

19. Guitarwall

Guitarwall Member

Tablet:
    Waiting for my N101...
    Are all the tracking times bound to one particular timezone or do they register the time according to the timezone of the place of registration? Could there be two packages registered for the same tracking number, for example if the extra HDMI-cable or something was in separate packing and it went accidentally to Thailand and from there to Germany? It could be the explanation, but I don't know :D

I wouldn't believe UPS to give out false tracking statuses, but if that list came as an email from Eternal to you, then I might think it as a coup for you to wait a little longer 'til they have really shipped your product.

20. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    At least DHL tracking times are based on the time zone the package is in at that moment.

Remove Advertisements