Verified Stores are not part of VonDroid
Although we do verify the seller is genuine, all sales made are between you (the buyer) and the seller featured.

GeekBuying Ordered Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Store Feedback' started by Ovin, Apr 4, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Ovin

Ovin Member

I ordered for the first time at Geekbuying.com, I used their website to order an ISA A19Q cellphone.
    I put in the order on March 20, 2013. I got an email a few minutes later of my purchase from their site. Pretty standard for online purchases (email went into my spam box).

On March 21, 2013 I received the email with Tracking number:

ateCourier NameTracking NumberEstimated Delivery TimeRemark
    03-21-2013 AirMail RF132437529SG 15-30 business days

We will keep tracking your order shipment before you receive the items, you also can go to the courier's website to track your order shipment with the tracking number.
    Note:please keep in mind it may take 48 to 72 hours for the tracking information to be updated by Carrier Company. If 3 days later, you can not get the tracking information of your order, please contact GeekBuyIng Customer Service for more information.
    FYI: GeekBuyIng's order number can be used for entering our sweepstakes on our facebook page. Go check it Now!
    If you have any questions, please feel free to CONTACT US: service@GeekBuyIng.com
    PS: please refuse to sigh your package if it looks broken or damaged and file a case with the courier, then send pictures about the package situation including case number you get from the courier to our service as soon as possible in order that we can get the compensation.
    Thanks again for choosing us.
    GeekBuyIng.com
    Item showed being shipped by Singapore Post on March 23, 2013.
    Bubble package arrived at my house on April 1, 2013.

Overall not too bad. On this purchase I say purchasing and shipping was faster then expected. Contacting them was slower where my question about an item got answered a day before the item arrived at my house.
    If they organized their customer service I guess they would be better?
    I am happy on this transaction this time.

2. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
    Great!

ATAB

3. Geekbuying

Geekbuying Verified Store

Tablet:
    Ainol N10
    Hi Ovin,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you receive the parcel and like the product you bought from us. We are improving our both customer service and product quality in all possible aspects and we do feel happy to have such kind customer like you.

Again, thanks for your support and trust. We hope to see you again! Don't forget to check our section out to see deals and coupons.

All the best,

Dino

Geekbuying.com

Remove Advertisements