Pipo Max M1

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales' started by aeozyalcin, Sep 26, 2012.

?

Should I get the PIPO Max M1?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Remove Advertisements
  1. aeozyalcin

aeozyalcin Member

Hello IpadAlternative,

Congratulations on being selected as a trusted seller on Vondroid. I hope you can satisfy the customers here on this forum. I am a prospect customer of yours, I am thinking about getting the PIPO Max M1 from you. But of course this being a Chinese tablet, I can't really rely on the brand PIPO, but I have you rely on you as a seller. What kind of QC do you have on your products, and what do you guarantee with your products? I know you mentioned that you did an extensive QC before you sent out the products but how extensive is this QC? For example, screen bleeding is a common issue with Chinese tablets, if I order from you, do you guarantee that my PIPO will have no screen bleeding at all? Do you check Wi-FI and Bluetooth connectivity before you send out the product? I will be using Bluetooth extensively on my tablet so it is very important that it works.

So to wrap up, how confident are you of the products that you send out? Again, because your suppliers are Chinese factories who would do anything to reduce the cost by 1 cent, it all comes down on to you to make sure the products you sell are in perfect working condition. So if you guarantee that the PIPO Max M1 I buy from you will have no screen-bleeding, all working peripherals etc. I will go ahead and purchase one from your website right away and keep the guys on the forum updated.

Looking forward to your reply

Thank you

-Anil

iPadAlternative likes this.
  2. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    Go ahead and purchase a pipo m1, and then report back to us all publicly on the forum. Regarding QC, as I have said before and will probably have to continue saying until im earning enough to have someone do this for me...yes, we check EVERY tablet beforehand, including wifi, bluetooth and especially the screen.

Please remember, Chinese holiday is coming up from this friday to next thursday which equals no shipping during that period. I would love it if they didnt take a holiday and have a well deserved break from slaving away (the chinese work hard) but there is little we can do about it. All suppliers will of course be affected by this. Hope this helps, thank you.

willy8 likes this.
  3. aeozyalcin

aeozyalcin Member

Thank you for the very quick reply IpadAlternative. If I purchase the tablet today, will my shipping get stuck during the holiday period?

Thank you

4. marc

marc Member

Tablet:
    Pipo Max M1
    Hi I have recived tody my Pipo Max M1. I have enjoyed the speed and overall for almost 5 hours. 5 minutes ago i just plugged a pendrive with the cable provided. The screen is turned black, the tablet is off and don't turns on with de power button!!! pressed 1 time, o pressing for a few seconds?

Is my tablet broke in 5 hours? PLEASE I'M HAVING A NERVOUS ATTACK, I NEED SOME HELP!

5. marc

marc Member

Tablet:
    Pipo Max M1
    Forget my last post! now just plugged in the ac/dc adaptor and the tablet come to life again... sorry.

6. smileypete

smileypete Member

Tablet:
    7" MID Cortex A8
    Pipo MAX M1 = probably best all round 9.7" Android tablet for now.
    iPadAlternative = one of the best Asia based suppliers.

I'm shortly to buy a Pipo M1 from a UK based supplier, if I couldn't I'd go with iPadAlternative.

cheers, Pete.

7. aeozyalcin

aeozyalcin Member

iPadAlternative,

I was trying to check out the Pipo Max M1, and I entered my address in the field (I live in the US, in Ohio and my name is Anil Ozyalcin). On the confirmation page, my name shows up as "OH Anil Ozyalcin". I am assuming OH is the abbreviation for Ohio. So there is a bug with the system and I would like my name to be correct on the order and the package in case anything goes wrong with the shipment. Is there anyway for you to fix this? I haven't checked out completely yet, and I would like to hear from you before I finish ordering. Would you be able to fix my name on the order after I check out and upgrade my shipment to Singapore post (like you did the other user's order)? Thank you, waiting to hear from you.

8. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    Tomorrow is the last day for shipping anything out. Even then though, its possible it might get stuck until the post office resumes work on the 4th October. I am not in a position to make such a promise. Hope this helps, thank you.

9. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    Sure, that is not a bug. Your address does not show up like that in our order system. I would be happy to send you the address we have on file for you, and after would you kindly confirm in the thread that its correct, just to clear any confusion up. Hope this helps, thank you.

10. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    Thats very kind of you to say smileypete, I must say, we are working our damned asses off to to become the best asia based supplier. So with any luck we might just get there one day.

11. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    wowzers, give it a chance before you post such things publicly ay? anyway, im glad its all working for you as it should and thanks for updating us all on that. Thank you.

12. freefall900

freefall900 Member

Hi.. I'd like to ask what the quality of wifi reception is like on a Pipo device?

13. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    In comparison to most other chinese tablets, its pretty good - not excellent but good enough. Hope this helps, thank you.

14. muradk

muradk Member

Hey ipadalternative. I would like to ask if you guys provide a free gift in the form of a screen protector or leather case as I've seen many chinese sellers offer these free gifts.
    Still think that your level and trust and quality is better than most chinese sellers but you could make the deal sweeter by adding free gifts like these. Thank you

15. iPadAlternative

iPadAlternative Member

Tablet:
    Ainol Hero
    Phone:
    Play X 900
    we offer free singapore post and a slap on the wrist :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Remove Advertisements