Purchase from Eternal team on AliExpress

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by Tabula, Sep 18, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Tabula

Tabula Member

I ordered my Yuandao N101 on AliExpress with Eternal due to the good feedback I read on the forums and the price and the fact that they would send a charger with correct plug.

Although I knew it would not be send directly I got a UPS T&T number with absolutely no meaning at all. Seems to be due to regulations with AliExpress.

I ordered it on July 28, knowing it would not be send within 1 week. In the end the order was processed on August 7 and visible in T&T on August 9 (Singapore Post on request).
    It arrived in the Netherlands on August 15 and was brought by local post on august 29. Although send with Singapore Post I got into customs in the Netherlands and I did have to pay approximately 40 dollars extra in the end.

I did order an extra screen protector that was provided. I got the wrong charger but one is send to me now.

So good experience with Eternal.

A practical note:

While ordering fill in the exact wishes you have in the comments section of your order. And afterwards E-mail or chat and make sure they understand you and have processed your wishes.

* Color of Tab
    * Selected option / accessories
    * type of adapter / charger
    * Shipping method
    * What to declare with what value (MP4 player US Dollar 45)

My details:
    Message to Supplier: Silver Tablet I would like the Silver Yuandao N101. With option 2: Silver Standard + Screen Protector + Leather Case I would like to have it shipped to the Netherlands with Singapore Post. (As mentioned in E-mail). Can you supply an extra Screen Protector? For the Netherlands I want an European Adapter as on the pictures with the contents of the box. Please mark a lower price on the box and name it a MP4 player or something like that if possible. Regards, Marcel

VooDooKill likes this.
  2. zarkay

zarkay Member

Tablet:
    yuandao n101
    Thanks for your post, I hope to have the same luck as you in terms of the quality of the tablet, I ordered mine on September 13 (eternal team) and today I have the UPS traking number, I hope to receive this week in Spain. Please would be nice for you to do a little review, which FIMR is coming? ... works well? .... you noticed something wrong ?

sorry for my English , thank.

3. Tabula

Tabula Member

Quick review:

The tablet is in great condition. Screen bleeding is very little on the lower corners (camera on the right).

Works extremely fast. Still playing around a little with apps.

There are two Yuandao apps running that I still need to remove. I think one is Yuandao market and the other I do not know.

Battery life is the only thing I am unsure about. I removed a lot of apps and I think I get to 5 hours mainly browser / mail and some small games. That is minimal to my opinion.

Not sure what to do know. I am monitoring the battery life. I think I will install a new firmware.

Regards,

Marcel

4. ATAB

ATAB Staff Member Global Moderator

Tablet:
    Odys Genio 7"
    Phone:
    Samsung S2
    Any update on the battery life?

Thanks

5. Tabula

Tabula Member

Battery life is getting better as I remove more unneeded apps. In the Battery Monitor Widget it is clear that a lot of apps are requesting wifi access for updates etc at any time.

Still need a continues movie test but need to figure out how.

Regards,

marcel

Remove Advertisements