Purchase from myefox

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by Christian43, Aug 4, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. mariossp

mariossp Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    I experienced the same problem ordering from myefox.fr on 18th August.
    The package was sent from Germany by GLS and GLS has informed me that the package was stopped by the police due to invoice reason.
    Now the seller knows this from day one and when i contact them every single day to give me a refund they say that they will resend the package.
    I already filed a claim with Paypal and the seller asked me to close the dispute because he said that he has sent the package again.
    They gave me a new tracking number which shows up as delivered to a guy in Germany( i am from Cyprus).
    I think your forum should notify all users to avoid this seller because they are completely fraudsters.

2. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE
    They want to sent me a new tablet from Germany, but i have to close the first.
    Nah, don't think so, once closed it stays that way.
    Sorry but it is all bullshit what they say.
    Fake tracking codes, read some french had same problemetc..........
    My case is awaiting response from the seller, hehehehehhee, until 15/09, then it is up to paypal to decide.

Apart from that i am really considering of leaving all this shit behind and buy a bramd tablet.
    All the talk, problems, promises these sellers make and mostly no result.

3. vlb

vlb Member

I purchased a teblet from Focalprice (via Paypal) on 20th August 2012 from Belgium, now it is at BEBRUA for the last 10 days. I called this morning and have been told that custom officers are looking at it. The person on the phone told me that I will know early next week what will happen to it. He told me that I will be asked for invoice and most likely it will be destroyed and I may face charges.

4. Yantoucan

Yantoucan Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Cube U30GT
    Hi
    If you leave in Europa and ordering from myefox,choose 'Expédition from France', in fact they have a stock in Germany ans when they ship from there you don't have any problems. I'm from France and ordered, received 3 times safely and in good conditions.

5. mariossp

mariossp Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Prove it. I ordered and i received nothing. The courier service told me that the police has the item.

6. Yantoucan

Yantoucan Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Cube U30GT
    Eh mariossp

If you are in thé EEC,, and as they ship from Germany y ou don't have any custom check.
    I received from them, shipped from Germany to France:
    Flytouch tablet
    Tph x310e
    Yuandao N90 dual core II
    Yuandao N101 1
    Everything arrived 3 to 4 days after ordre was made.
    3 by colissimo ans the last with GLS
    Now if y ou don't trust me......it's UP to you

7. Yantoucan

Yantoucan Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Cube U30GT
    Mariossp
    And as I know Cyprus is part of EEC.... So don't know what's going on with your police

8. mariossp

mariossp Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    It's not my police that has the item, it's the German police as i was informed by GLS.
    GLS was also reluctant to disclose any further information to me urging me to contact my supplier for more information. Of course the supplier says they have no idea.

9. Yantoucan

Yantoucan Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Cube U30GT
    Mario
    That s very strange, I received my N101 from Germany around the 20th of August by GLS,,ordered on sunday received on friday. Thé tab is a 101T.

10. mariossp

mariossp Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    I know it's strange, the behaviour of GLS was also strange and the seller has been anything but helpful.

11. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE
    Got message from paypal, that i will get a full refund, which has already been submitted :D

12. got3n

got3n Member

I want to order N101 from http://www.myefox.fr/

I dont know french at all but I managed to register and add N101 to my basket (hurray ;)) but I can't find any discount code. They stop sending them??

Oh I choosed "window N101 32G ROM D101 RK3066 Dual-Core-1.6GHz Android 4.0 tablette 10.1" écran IPS 1280*800 ROM 32 Go double caméra blueteeth -Expédié en France livraison gratuit"

so should be fine and fast to UK ? :)

13. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    Well, if you really want to do that, you should get a discount code from the chat.

PS. You can use myefox.com for English(I don't know if the prices etc. are same there), or if you want to use myefox.fr you can use Google Translator to translate it.
    But I advise you to read this thread carefully and also threads at N101 section before you order anything.

14. tarantules

tarantules Member

The domain nationality is from France BUT the server location is in China.I don't think they ship from EU country

15. Yantoucan

Yantoucan Member

Tablet:
    yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Cube U30GT
    Myefox 'expédition de France' they send from Germany.It's OK if you leave in thé EEC

16. panther007

panther007 Member

Tablet:
    Window N101 I
    Hi. I ordered Window N90 II and Window N101 I from myefox shop.com and received them both. With first was really fast. I received it in less then a week. But second lasted for 14 days, still OK. I ordered items from German warehouse, and I didnt need to pay any aditional taxes, because I live in EEC. N90II Worked nice and I sold it because i wanted n101. N101 works OK as well, I only had initial battery charging problems. So no complaints so far over my-efox. I was ordering in September 2012.

17. Mak095

Mak095 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101-1
    I'm from italy and i bought the n101 from myefox.it Shipment from germany got it in 3 days, perfect conditions no extra fees ( as promised ).
    All good and had no problems with them. A friend of mine also bought a phone thursday night, he got it yesterday ( wednesday ) all good with him too.

It looks like many have no problems while some get problems... I recommend you to check carefully that what you're going to buy is actually marked as shipped from europe, they have a special section for that.

18. Bartosz

Bartosz Member

Tablet:
    LG P500
    Phone:
    Yuando N101 2
    Do you have an official 4.1.1 in the Polish language?

19. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
  20. SajetS

SajetS Member

Tablet:
    iPad 4 32GB WiFi + Cellular
    Phone:
    atm no chinese tablet :-/