Purchase from myefox

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by Christian43, Aug 4, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. jo2006

jo2006 Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    I buy my tab on http://www.efox.com.pt (send from Europe). I make a order in sunday an d received ( N101T?!) on Thursday. Without any problems. But i think if we have some problem with warranty, we're screwed, because i send him a e-mail to tell the with the microsd inserted, the monitor is constantly to light, and ask if there is a new firmware, and they never responde me.

2. SajetS

SajetS Member

Tablet:
    iPad 4 32GB WiFi + Cellular
    Phone:
    atm no chinese tablet :-/
    TV Stick:
    Tronsmart T428
    thats`s typical for efox, they never responde if you don`t pressure a bit, i had the same problems with my order.
    For me, eFox---> nerver again :D
    Only when i threatened that i take my money back with PayPal i received an answer :)
    Try it ;)

SajetS

jo2006 likes this.
  3. Steinem

Steinem Banned

Hi, we are extremely sorry to here that, It was not our intension to let you feel cheated in any way, if you would be willing we would like to ask for your order number, In doing so we will happily replace the faulty product with a new one, all charges will be on our heads as a gesture of good will, please contact us as soon as possible so we can start the ball rolling,

Kind regards,

Efox-shop

Hi, we understand in the past our shipping times have not been the best, in these cases we have tried to solve the shipping issues as fast as we can, for the future we would like to re-assure you that we have opened warehouses in several locations across Europe to solve this issue, we are currently shipping product to our new warehouses but with the number of products in our online shop this is taking some time, We are dedicated to giving the best customer service and user experience possible, and we believe in the next coming year all our customers will be truly satisfied we the service and after sales we offer, as a company we ask for a little patience while we work through this transition, also as a company we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lack of service we have offered in the past, and to give you true re-assurance we will improve, Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Best regards,

Efox-shop

Hi, we understand in the past our shipping times have not been the best, in these cases we have tried to solve the shipping issues as fast as we can, for the future we would like to re-assure you that we have opened warehouses in several locations across Europe to solve this issue, we are currently shipping product to our new warehouses but with the number of products in our online shop this is taking some time, We are dedicated to giving the best customer service and user experience possible, and we believe in the next coming year all our customers will be truly satisfied we the service and after sales we offer, as a company we ask for a little patience while we work through this transition, also as a company we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lack of service we have offered in the past, and to give you true re-assurance we will improve, Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Best regards,

Efox-shop

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
Remove Advertisements