Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales' started by stranger1, Sep 1, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Piers

Piers Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See signature
    Phone:
    See signature
    TV Stick:
    See signature
    This seller is able to offer thousands of products, but it starting with the N101 models. If this takes off then more items will be added, a proper store will be set up and shipping will most likely take place from the UK or similar.

2. mkh

mkh Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M2 Max with inbuilt 3G
    Phone:
    Await ramos quad HD with 3G
    hi androider/jack maa..

i am from india and interested in buying the N101 II...

please answer a few questions before i order..

1 whats the difference between the OEM and the original yuandow N101 II..? do both have 2 speakers and central camera?.can u post some pictures?

2 your aliexpress links dont show jelly bean..can u provide the links to buy the N101 II original and the OEM jelly bean versions with updated photos here?

3 i see that your quoted price of $220 but on site shows 236$ with free shipping by feded to india for N101 OEM and original both..after the discount will the price be 190/200$ as promised for the OEM/yuandoa original if purchased via our forum or still less?This will include shipping to india by fedex for free..correct? Please tell me the exact cost including shipping after 15% discount for the OEM one and the Yuandao original one.

4 you will send via fedex to india...will fedex take care of the tax part on arrival at customs?

5 how much will you show the value when you post by fedex..and what will be the tax i will have to pay on delivery

6. i understand that in the first month of warranty in case of manufacturing defect i can ship it back to you..can u tel me how from india?

7 i also understand from the above discussions that if there is minor part fault like speaker or battery you will send me the part at your cost with instruction on video link on how to fit it? correct?

8 Can you post the pictures of the options..for eg standard sleeve/PU case/keyboard case etc in the links like elijah? this will help me decide

9 will you provide car charger as standard?

10 what freebies you plan to offer in the near future?

11. when can i place my order... now that you dont have stock?

12 what would be the best payment method (no paypal in india!)

13 and when can i expect the delivery to india once i order?

i hope you will give a point to point answer to all above 13 points..u can expect an order through our forum if i am satisified.

Thanks to piers/tuen and to androider i hope to become the owner of a problemless N101II with post sale excellent service (both hardware and software):D

regards
    mkh

3. droid123

droid123 Member

Tablet:
    n101 2
    Phone:
    none
    wow mkh...lotsa questions...even I'd be keenly waiting for the response!!!

4. droid123

droid123 Member

Tablet:
    n101 2
    Phone:
    none
    Hi iAndroider..
    Awesome initiative and hats off to the hardwork done by you.
    I'd been slightly carried away and ordered for a N101 II from the same supplier before he became a trusted one for this forum.
    I'm not worried about the additional cost of the tab itself but when it comes to warranty is it possible for me to get the benefits mentioned for this forum?

I'd lost the question in some other forum so reposting it here, hoping for an answer

5. G4V

G4V Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD
    Hi All Just a quick UPDATE !!

I have been in touch with Jack (iAndroider) and we have had a great chat. I have done some of my own research and been checking out numerous sellers from Ali Express. I found a seller that had been selling a while he had 198 sales and still had 100% positive feedback. The prices were good too. Turned out to be Jack. When we spoke I told him about the questions people were asking on the forum and he apologised and came straight on to the forum to answer the questions. I have placed an order and was told theres no stock until Friday the 7th. He also informed me that there might be some UK stock available soon. I can get hold of jack and have told him that i will keep and eye on the questions people ask on the forum as he is quite busy. I hope this puts people minds at ease as it did mine...

Regards Gav

6. mkh

mkh Member

Tablet:
    Phone:
    gav till androider comes can u explain for me q no 1 2 or 3 from my previous post?..also which version u have ordered the OEM or original yuandao and how much did you end up paying and what freebies u got/accessories you ordered with it?

can u put the link up here where u said 198 orders for our jack ma!?also which link you ordered from?did you manage to get the promised discount for vondroid users and how?

sure lots of questions..have to be sure before one orders..so let me await jack s reply..

i dont mind waiting till 7th if the product is going to be flawless..i trust and salute piers/tuen for this wonderful effort

7. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    Just curious, why are you so bothered about freebies ?

8. theOperative

theOperative Member

Tablet:
    HTC Desire CM7
    1. Pre-sales Testing
    How well tested are these devices by the manufacturer and you the supplier before they are shipped?
    I have had to return a N101 II from another supplier recently because it arrived with the screen unable to respond to touch. I believe the item hadn't been tested although sudden failure is also possible but very unlikely.
    In short, are products certified as working 'correctly' before sending?

2. Picking up in London
    As well as the being able to pick-up a tablet, can accessories also be picked up or will those ship directly from China?

9. theOperative

theOperative Member

Tablet:
    HTC Desire CM7
    Can you provide examples/sites where you determined average cost of shipping from Europe to China of £14 ?

I have a royal mail quote from UK to HK of £28 for a 1.5kg packet

10. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    normally the package should be below 1KG. From Belgium (BPost) it cost € 20.75 (+350g – 1 kg) to ship over the whole world

11. G4V

G4V Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD

As there is an 8 hour time difference i cant ask Jack anything yet. I was in contact with him earlier and hes going to be making some kind of announcement on the forum soon. If i get intouch ill ask him to come on and answer the questions you posted..

Thanks

Gav

12. Tuen

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    1) both tab are normally the same. Only the one has a logo printed and one not. (hardware should be the same, firmware can be apply on it, (Need confirm))
    2) JB firmware are already available. Also on this forum viewtopic.php?f=93&t=660
    3) Here is the official price special for vondroid users: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=665 (N101 II OEM- £139/€175/$220 US INC FEDEX)
    4) no experience. Normally every courier are the same. there are nice people and there are some "less nice" people.
    5) normally they will write $50 dollar (need confirm), but if you want more or less you can just mail them.
    6) You just send them back to the adres in China and they will refund you the shipping cost (there is a max amount that you will get back.)
    7) can't answer on that
    8) can't answer on that
    9) normally it available
    10) no comments
    11) can't answer on that
    12) already said here: viewtopic.php?f=97&t=694
    13) fedex? 3-5 days?

13. G4V

G4V Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD

Hi

I have a confession to make. Theres been a bit of a mix up regarding this seller i bought my N101 off. After the research and me finding this sell with 100% positive feedback.

He goes i placed an order with the seller with 100% and with in minutes i got a PM on Ali Express from Jack Ma saying the tablets are out of stock untill the 7th of September. A day or so before i PM'ed Jack through Ali Express asking if the N101 tablets were in stock. This was the question Jack was answering when he said the tablets were out of stock untill the 7th not a message from the 100% feedback (which i thought it was) seller i had ordered off. ( Are you all still with me ? ) I have since cancelled the order i placed after chatting with Jack and him telling me there might be some UK stock around the 10th - the 12th. I hope you understand what im trying to say, if you want to ask any questions PM me ill be glad to answer.

The 100% seller had stock and was going to dispatch my Tablet tomorrow so i cancelled just in time..

Thanks Gav

14. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    Are you trying to say that you couldn't wait and did your own research and ordered from a different seller thinking that is was Jack and
    then on realizing your cock up you cancelled the order just in time ?

15. G4V

G4V Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD
    No! When i placed the order i believed it was a new seller. I received a PM saying they were out of stock until the 7th, it was just out of coincidence that jack had replied to my question to him about the stock issues. I got the PM on the mobile app and the users name does not show up, It only shows as enaliintcn110391066 I was going to try and order off a different seller and see how well the transaction went and maybe ask them if they wanted to be a trusted seller on the forum if it went well.

its a bit confusing to be honest

Gav

16. stranger1

stranger1 Member

Tablet:
    none
    Just a bit :? :lol:

17. freefall900

freefall900 Member

Hi Jack,

I would like to ask the total price payable in £ (GBP) for a branded Yaundao N101II with delivery to UK address, if paypal payment method is used.

many thanks,

Sab

18. mkh

mkh Member

Tablet:
    Phone:
    thanks tuen..awaiting the lates photo updates from iandroider and the reply to my unanswered questions

looks like iandroider jack has not logged into our forum for two days now..lets wait his reply and his stock:)-

19. Tuen

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    First at all to be clear:
    There is production problem with Yuandao version tab. So when it will be on stock iAndroider can't know.
    but the OEM version will be available. More information coming soon. Here you can see the pictures:
    viewtopic.php?f=102&t=717

The different between OEM and non-OEM is the Display panel and of course the Logo. The rest of the hardware are the same at both tabs.

Finally
    I've plans to make a web shop to better sell the tabs and more clearly, then using the aliexpress website (iAndroider also want it) because we (vondroid users) want to easily paid with paypal then using aliexpress escrow.

20. G4V

G4V Member

Tablet:
    Ramos W30HD
    This a is photo of what Jack is concerned about. The problem Tuen refers to is the Screen on the Yuandao Tablet. The New Screens they are using are made by LG and theres some kind of fault. This does not affect the OEM version as the have been screen supplied by a company called Chi Mei.

Please see the image retention pic below. This happens then you scroll the screen after its been sat on the same screen for a while. It does dissapear eventually but it not right. Jack is not happy with product so he will not sell

Attached Files:

Remove Advertisements