Verified Stores are not part of VonDroid
Although we do verify the seller is genuine, all sales made are between you (the buyer) and the seller featured.

[REVIEW]Jiake X3S Octa-Core 2Gb RAM . Más competencia mejores precios

Discussion in 'CooliCool.com' started by CooliCool, Apr 24, 2014.

Remove Advertisements
  1. CooliCool

CooliCool Local warehouse in Europe, 72 hours delivery! Verified Store Member

Tablet:
    U30GT2
    Phone:
    STAR S9500
    TV Stick:
    MK802
    Hello everyone there is a review about Jiake X3S from our customer. I’m glad to show you it and I hope it will help you to have more choice about buying telephone.

Here you go.

-SPECIFICATIONS
    -unboxing
    -BODY AND MATERIALS
    -SCREEN
    CHAMBER
    -WIFI AND NAVIGATION
    -PROCESSOR, GPU AND GAMES
    -GPS
    -SPEAKER
    -BATTERY
    -OTHER DETAILS
    CONCLUSIONS AND PERSONAL OPINION-
    -WHERE TO BUY?

unboxing
    As always came well packed with all these new air packs of course it came by boat and falls overboard package nothing happens: qmeparto:

It is the first Jiake I try, the provision and quality of housing are very good, all well organized in carton.

The content below I show the shop where I’ve bought since other may not come the same accessories. includes:

- * Original Box Jiake
    * Mobile phone
    * 2 Batteries 2200 mAh c / u
    * Charger (Transformer) 1000 mAh
    * Data Cable / Charge microUSB-USB
    * headphones
    * Brown flip cover case (going by gluing)
    * Translucent Backshells

[​IMG]

BODY AND MATERIALS

One aspect that often unconvincing is the contact with the materials of Chinese phones, very plastic and flimsy and sometimes bored.

I like the Jiake X3s, I chose white and I think the combination with silver accents is very successful. As can be seen in the front has small edge that runs around the top perimeter of the phone and the back casing for the most part is metal and I DO NOT mean having a light coat, NO, it is metal so resistance is higher and is not easily deformable or at least I have not tried much intention in case the metal is deformed haha. It reminds me in part to previous HTCs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

link to the Jiake X3S http://es.coolicool.com/jiake-x3s-m...-pulgadas-hd-pantalla-3g-smartphone-g-1232524

Read more please click here http://www.movilesdualsim.com/threa...gb-ram-mas-competencia-mejores-precios.66525/

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
Remove Advertisements