[Updated 27/08/2012] How to dump current Rom

Discussion in 'N101 Firmware, ROMs & Recovery' started by Tuen, Jul 19, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    the kernel config error is normal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

2. lazyboy00

lazyboy00 Member

Tablet:
    Pipo M2 3g
    Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150
    Ok. And is there any way to make a flashable single img file from all dumped stuff?

3. Altainta

Altainta Member

Tablet:
    Tablet Wammy Desire
    after using new method when i tried to copy the file to /data/ it didn't work it says romdump copy failed in es file explorer. (my tab is rooted)

4. Altainta

Altainta Member

Tablet:
    Tablet Wammy Desire
    Hello i tried using this but didn't work
    Method i did for root
    1) Installed supersu (didn't work)
    2)with zhuodashi software i rooted the phone http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/teclast-a10-dual-core/how-root-teclast-a10-dual-core-2491.html (this is the method)
    3) Ran supersu it worked it allow priviledge of admin to apps... (don't know if there is any other method)
    4) checked with "Root Checker" app and it worked (after allowing admin rights with supersu)

Ran the terminal and copied the file (with linux command) to the /data/local/ (i don't know why the es file explorer didn't work it shows no files in the /data folder not even the local but the terminal emulator shows it with the ls command (after su))
    i ran the su /data/local/romdump but nothing happened just another promt... checked the sd card and internal memory "no romDump folder"
    Kindly help i want to reinstall and try custom rom on the device but also want to backup the original rom with this software or any other available....
    thank you

Remove Advertisements