Visture Firmware, other chinese tablets

Discussion in 'Visture' started by bestunta, Nov 25, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. bestunta

bestunta Member

Hello,

I've noticed that the specs of the Cube U9GT5, Chuwi v99 and Visture V4HD are exactly the same. Does this mean the firmware is compatible between them?

I ended up settling for the Visture. The only thing that I fear is that they might slack on the firmware updates.

Is using firmware from one of those other tablets possible in case the people from Visture stop updating the firmware altogether? [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. lambee

lambee Member

Tablet:
    Visture V4
    Hi,

I'm also interested in this question. I purchased a V4, which is (I t hink) essentially the same as the Yuandao N90 II, and I'd also like to know if the firmwares are compatible between these two (or perhaps other tablets).

I'm also concerned about the official Visture firmware releases in the future, but honestly hope that a well-bugfixed Android 4.2-based firmware will be available very soon.

3. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    if the specs and design are the same, there is a chance that it would be compatible with that firmware. Like visture v10 is the same as window n101

4. lambee

lambee Member

Tablet:
    Visture V4

Hi Tuen,

Yes, I also think the same. I'll check the release date of the Android 4.1 on my Visture V4 and maybe I'll give a try to flash a Yuandao firmware on the Visture. I'll let the forum know about the end result.

Remove Advertisements