VonDroid News VonDroid welcomes a new Manufacturer and a new Seller

Discussion in 'VonDroid Announcements' started by Piers, Sep 22, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Piers

Piers Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See signature
    Phone:
    See signature
    TV Stick:
    See signature
    We would like to welcome Chigon as a new manufacturer to the forum, we have partnered up with Chigon and will be the official support forum for it's products. We are very excited by this and hope you are as well. Soon links will appear with more information, specs and where to buy.

We would also like to welcome iPadAlternative to the forum as our new Trusted Seller. IPA is a Taiwan-based British company with an extensive range of tablets and great prices and with proper support.

If you have placed an order with iAndroider or have any questions please let me know, we are on good terms with the supplier and any existing orders will be dispatched. The only reason we chose to use a new supplier is stock.

2. DaBuzzzzz

DaBuzzzzz Member

Tablet:
    Ta05
    I asked iandroider for A full refund and order and payment is now 3 weeks old with no concrete forsight on delivery. If IPA can deliver an alternative (lets say a N101+) I would be happy. You say existing orders will be dispathed? even Iandroider says they wont and my order is prove of the situation.

Still prefer a good tablet over a refund.

3. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    how about ordering and taxes?

Sent from my Window N101 using Tapatalk 2

Remove Advertisements