Whatzup ......

Discussion in 'YuanDao N101 & Visture V10' started by ghipson, Feb 27, 2013.

Remove Advertisements
  1. ghipson

ghipson Member

Tablet:
    Windows N101 32G
    Phone:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    Hello, I wanted to know if there 'any chance' to install whatsapp in Vondroid n101, if so how to make?
    I state that I have no 3g stick, but I only have wifi.
    I have a phone but not Android, is an old samsung with proprietary operating system.
    thanks

2. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
    Whatsapp is possible to install but not on the official way.. you need an another android device and backup the files with e.g. titanium backup and restore them to your tab..

3. ghipson

ghipson Member

Tablet:
    Windows N101 32G
    Phone:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    thanks, I resolved, found several guides online.

OFT, I have a big problem with one of the two tablet window n101 not charging more 'you can find some wiring diagram for to fix it?
    I had purchased from myefox but, repair costs, and shipping times are not very clear.
    Where you can adjust them in Europe?
    thanks

4. YmmotDroid

YmmotDroid Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Ghipson Hello,
    I also bought the N101 on myefox and occasionally can no longer recharge. I leave it without power for a day and then re-connects it works.
    For Wathsapp you need to enable installation of other market download from PC Wathsapp.apk, take the tablet and launch the application.
    Please enter your mobile phone number where you will receive your code via SMS to be included in the tablet and you're done.
    Last night I received the update.
    Remember that now the service is free of charge Wathsapp.

5. ghipson

ghipson Member

Tablet:
    Windows N101 32G
    Phone:
    Yuandao N101 32GB
    Hi, regarding the power of the tablet I tried to open it following a guide found on-line and found that the female power jack unsoldered is that the feet are not only connected to the base but just touching. I can not find one like it to replace it, wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram to attach the wires as external power I want is to know which is the positive and the negative as on the printed circuit board are 5 connectors.
    Thank you.

Remove Advertisements